- creative critique. Stretton, Steve; Morley-Brown, Matt // Precision Marketing;6/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p19
Critiques several direct marketing initiatives in Great Britain using the gutfeelometer rating system. Baileys mailer; Vodafone; Lloyds TSB.
- Lloyds brings in 'music for schools' programme. Sweney, Mark // Marketing (00253650);2/9/2005, p5
This article focuses on Lloyds TSB PLC, which is launching a corporate social responsibility drive to encourage its customers to donate money to support music curriculums in schools. They will be able to choose to donate the money to a local school or a school of their choice in Great Britain....
- Social Capitalists. Blue, Laura // Time International (Atlantic Edition);10/1/2007, Vol. 170 Issue 13, p53
This article list some corporations, which are engaged in various forms of corporate social responsibility. Vodafone is ranked the world's most responsible major company by monitoring group AccountAbility. HSBC has been a leader in environmental initiatives, while Sony was the winner of a...
- Standards help on web. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;May/Jun2004, Issue 41, p9
This article reports that the Lloyds TSB has been awarded the Louder than Words Charter in recognition of its high quality deaf aware service. One in seven people in Great Britain suffer significant hearing loss or deafness. Awareness of this fact would ensure that companies do not inadvertently...
- Lloyds to review British media. // Adweek Western Edition;6/24/96, Vol. 46 Issue 26, p12
Reports that Lloyds TSB Group is reviewing its centralized media account.
- HSBC to Acquire Lloyds Units in Brazil. // American Banker;10/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 196, p20
States that HSBC Holdings PLC of London will buy Lloyds TSB Group PLC's Brazil units to boost its consumer finance business. Details of the deal.
- C&G joins Lloyds TSB to centralise ...30m media. Beale, Claire; Yates, Karen // Campaign (UK);10/03/97, Issue 40, p1
Reports on Lloyds TSB Group PLC's plan of merging its Cheltenham & Gloucester media planning and buying operations with its main business to create a single media account. Cost benefit analysis of the merger.
- LloydsTSB to revamp insurance brand. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);3/7/2002, p5
Reports improvement of the insurance offering and repudiation of Insure Direct brand of LloydsTSB. Introduction of www.insurance.com.uk; Advertising campaign for the LloydsTSB Insurance; Benefits of the online insurance broker software.
- Lloyds brings in councils to lend a hand. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;3/24/2011, p28
The article announces the extension of Lloyds TSB's scheme enabling first-time buyers to have access to mortgage by up to 95 percent in loan in Great Britain.