- BRAND POWER. // SGB;Jul2006, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p14
This article presents the results of a survey of people's knowledge of sports brands. The categories included the most recognized brands overall, the perception of quality associated with their brands and youth brand awareness. The top brands included Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Timberland and...
- New Balance Marks 20th Anniversary of Komen Partnership. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;9/30/2009, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p3
The article provides information on the program of New Balance in line with its twentieth years of partnership with Susan G. Comen for Cureï¿½. It states that a video showing the activities of the partnership has been produced and a feature also in YouTube can be accessed. A film video...
- CREDITS, CLIENTS AND AWARDS. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p27
The article reports that the Linda and Vince McMahon Family Foundation has donated 100,000 dollars to the Boys & Girls Club of Stanford which aims to support initiatives that enable young people to improve their potentials.
- TEAM DOLPHIN WON THE PRO-AM IN '94. Stephenson, Randall // NCGA Golf;Winter2010 Supplement, p4
A photograph of children swimmers who are among the beneficiaries of the Watsonville Family Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) charitable organization.
- Private Foundations' Giving Even With Year Earlier. Yu, Jane // Orange County Business Journal;9/3/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p32
The article offers information on the charitable contributions, assets, and the rankings of 37 private foundations in California including the Marisla Foundation in Laguna Beach, the William and Sue Gross Family Foundation, and the Beall Family Foundation in Newsport Beach.
- Hearts of Hope now accepting contributions. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/20/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p7
The article reports that contributions are accepted by the Hearts of Hope of Hill County to aid victims of sexual assault and domestic violence in Whitney, Texas in 2007.
- Thank you, Research Fund contributors, for helping us uncover difficult truths. // High Country News;5/26/2008, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p10
The article lists the names of persons and organizations who have contributed to the Research Fund of the "High Country News" newspaper.
- Steady Upward Pace For Giving. // NonProfit Times;5/1/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p10
The article focuses on the continuing growth of charitable giving in the U.S. in 2012.
- Over 60,000 pounds and counting. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);
The article reports on the 65,000 pounds of food and converted cash donations collected during the Food For Families Drive held at Whitney Church of Christ in Texas on November 22, 2013.