Step by Step
- Too cushy? // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Feb92, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p22
Presents a study reported in Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise that subjects running in pricey footgear suffered more strains and muscle pulls than subjects running in cheaper shoes. Problem; Exaggeration of any tendency to pronate the foot.
- FEET FIRST. Taulane, Anne // Runner's World;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p90
The article presents tips and products for foot care.
- Love Your Feet. Galloway, Lindsey // Natural Solutions;Jun2010, Issue 126, p76
The article offers information on some of the specialized foot scrubs to treat and prevent foot odor, dry and cracked heels, and sore feet is presented including Sake Spa Foot Scrub from Aromafloria For Feet, Best Bath Store Dead Sea Foot Scrub, and Jamu Ginger Spice Organic Body, Hand, and Foot...
- Consumers seeking inexpensive remedies. // Chain Drug Review;10/10/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p25
The article offers information on the awareness of the people about the foot problems that increasingly turned them to search for the remedies at a more affordable cost.
- Treat your feet. McCuaig, Christy // Natural Health;Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p22
The article evaluates the Thymes Essentials AHA Foot Cream and the Saaf Pure Skincare Organic Foot Softening Balm.
- How to Soften Rough Feet. Ellis, Libby // Natural Health;Apr2002, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p22
Presents guidelines on softening rough feet. Ingredients for soaking; Use of foot scrub in exfoliating; Application of cream.
- The Verne Bintz Comfo-Arch: An Excellent Solution for Non-insurance, Temporaries and Hardship Cases. // Podiatry Management;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p249
The article features the Comfo-Arch molded featherweight arch.
- GRAFTJACKET Regenerative Tissue Matrix: A "Like-for-Like" Regeneration of Host Tissue. // Podiatry Management;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p250
The article features the GRAFTJACKET Regenerative Tissue Matrix.
- Problem-solving products sell. // Chain Drug Review;2/3/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p17
The article discusses the effects of technology and innovation as the reasons for the sale of foot care products apart from effectiveness and safety attributes as consumers want new products that provide better delivery and efficacy claims.