Pushing the Limits
- Athletic: Buzz. // FN: Footwear News;8/31/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 33, p25
The article offers updates related to the athletic shoes in the U.S. High performance shoe manufacturer Brooks Sports Inc. has updated its Glycerin 8 nuetral running brand for the spring of 2009. Athletic shoes manufacturer Saucony Inc. will launch its new women's cross-training shoe brand Grid...
- Off-road rules. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;May/Jun2010, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p24
The article explores the growing popularity of trail running or off-road running among sportswear and sports gear suppliers. Vibram, a sole maker, offers its G-Speed sole, which consists of a compound called MultiTrek that allegedly provides the ideal grip for athletes. Other brands such as Pear...
- Training for Endurance. Powell, Matt // SGB;Jun2007, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p28
This article examines trends in the running shoe market. The article notes that for the first quarter of 2007 sales are slightly down but the average selling price has increased. The article discusses that women's running shoes posted a gain in the first quarter, while men's showed a loss. The...
- VIBRAM RUNNING SHOES. Tallman, Charlotte // Ventanas;2010, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p176
The article evaluates the Vibram FiveFingers running shoes from Vibram.
- FIVEFINGERS BIKILA. // Volleyball (10584668);Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p37
The article offers brief information on the FiveFingers Bikila running shoes from Vibram SpA.
- GET YOUR KICKS. METZLER, BRIAN // Runner's World;Runner's World Specials The Trail, p94
The article evaluates several running shoes suitable for trail running including Minimus Trail from New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., XR Crossmax Guidance from Salomon Running Co., and Single-Track T.H. from North Face Inc.
- Making a Splash. Greene, Warren; Shorten, Martyn // Runner's World;Nov2009, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p93
The article evaluates several running shoes including, Mirage from Under Armour, Boulder Canyon from North Face Inc., and Progrid Razor from Saucony Inc.
- Trail Running. // SGB;Jun2007, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p36
This article presents an evaluation of several trail running shoes including the Asics GEL-Trail Attack 4, the North Face Rucky Chucky and the Reebok Premier Minocqua Trail.
- Adidas to launch limited edition AÂ³ 'energy' trainers. // Marketing (00253650);4/11/2002, p5
Reports the launch of limited edition running shoe to revolutionalize athletes performance by Adidas.