REEF MOVES ITS HEADQUARTERS
- Why Surf's Up. Daswani, Kavita // FN: Footwear News;5/26/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 20, p74
The article focuses on the popularity of surf shoes in the U.S. It states that an increase in the sales of surf shoes has been reported in the footwear categories of various surfing brands including the company Reef and analyzes that the success of surf shoes is a result of the growth in the...
- FAMOUS FIRSTS. Judd, Brandon // Wakeboarding;May2014, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p048
The article shows the developments in wakeboard boots and binding technology. Topics covered are the evolution of primitive skurfer-style foot straps, the inclusion of supportive rubber overlays, the different methods experimented on by manufacturers for tightening boots, and the improvements to...
- The impacts of globalisation on a domestic surfwear business. Edge, Ken // Businessdate;May2006, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
The article presents information on the surf wear company, Kuta Lines, including its origin, growth and globalization. It was started by Tony Brown, who blended a flare for business with ethnic south-east Asian traditions. The head office of Kuta Lines is now located at a small village of...
- Vans Steps Up Surf-Casual Footwear, Apparel Collection. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;11/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 45, p16
Reports on the plan of VF-Corp.-owned skate company Vans to launch a line of surf-casual footwear in a bid to tap into the surf market in Los Angeles, California. Style of shoes included in the product line; Plans of the company to expand its product lines; Amount of company's profit.
- Make a splash! // Self;Jun2005, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p76
Features a selection of swimwear and swimming accessories. Slippers from Skechers; Stella McCartney Tape swimsuit; Finis SwiMP3 MP3 player; Surfing clothes; Ginga swim bag from Nike.
- Equipped to rip. // Men's Health;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p119
Presents surfing equipments and gears. Descriptions of the products; Prices of the products; Contact information.
- THE CHOPPING BLOCK. MORTON, ZANDER // TransWorld SURF;Nov2011, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p68
The article discusses the popularity of a chop tail surfboard such as the Neck Beard (NB).
- Gear. O'Reilly, Jane // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jun94, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p132
Presents surfing products. Hang Ten shorts; Adventure Multi-Dial; Raven sunglasses; Pentax camera; Nose Guard; Split-toe boots; Travel bag; Chemical free sunscreen; Spyder titanium wet suit.
- Surf-Shop Finds. // Allure;Jun2013, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p46
The article reports that surfers have no problems in revealing their favorite beauty products they used before surfing.