- NIKE+ SPORTBAND, $59; NIKE+ SNEAKERS, $80-$145. J. T. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Jul2008, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p165
The article valuates the two sporting goods including Nike+Sportband and Nike+Sneakers from Nike.
- Saucony Grid Fastwitch 2 Endurance. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p42
The article presents information on the Grid Fastwitch 2 Endurance running shoes introduced by Saucony Inc. The shoes are light, strong, thin and supportive. Although more of a racing flat than a trainer, this speedster weighs just under nine ounces and still offers a cushiony EVA midsole and...
- Light on Your Feet. Ator, Jen // Women's Health;Apr2014, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p58
The article features several running shoes for women, including Nike Flyknit Lunar2, Saucony Virrata 2, and FreshFoam from New Balance.
- BRAND POWER. // SGB;Jul2006, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p14
This article presents the results of a survey of people's knowledge of sports brands. The categories included the most recognized brands overall, the perception of quality associated with their brands and youth brand awareness. The top brands included Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Timberland and...
- Crouching TIGER. Bhonslay, Marianne // SGB;May2005, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p26
Focuses on Asics America Corp., a maker of running shoes. Market share of Asics; Market research undertaken by Asics to improve sales; Plans to expand in other sporting goods categories.
- Average Price of Athletic Footwear Rises in 2006. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;1/29/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p2
The article reports that the average price point for athletic footwear rose to 3.4% in 2006. According to the report of Sporting Goods Market in 2007 published by National Sporting Goods Association, males aged 18-24 years old paid the most for athletic footwear with the average price of $61.82...
- The Coolest GEAR. // People Style Watch;Apr2007, p80
The article reports on sports clothing, bags, sneakers, gym makeup, a waterproof iPod accessory, stopwatches and socks. Gym bags and carryalls are photographed in a variety of styles and colors. Sneaker choices include high-tech, sturdy, outdoor, cool comfort, cushioned and those with anti-odor...
- Vans. // Ride BMX;Aug2005, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p58
This article presents information on a new shoe launched by Vans, a sporting goods manufacturing company. It is informed that the shoe is being marketed as "Dunbar Shoes" and is priced at $55. It is also informed that the shoe comes in various colors.
- Tag Teams. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;7/3/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 27, p11
The article considers the partnership between athletic vendors and fashion designers. While new deals are still being signed existing partnerships continue to drive sales, due to a focus on stylish product that goes beyond the hype. These collaborations also meet increasing consumer demand for...