Collegiate Licensing Company Sold to IMG
- news: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/24/2006, Vol. 392 Issue 41, p6
The article focuses on recent developments related to mass media. Former NASCAR chief operating officer George Pyne has been tapped to lead IMG Worldwide Inc.'s sports and entertainment unit. Barbara Wall has been named senior vp television at Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., where she will...
- Super Show: Sportside View. Freifeld, Lorri // License!;Jan2006, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p38
The article focuses on the preparations for the 2006 Super Show, a fair for sports licensors and licensees hosted by the Collegiate Licensing Co., which will be held on January 17 to 19 in Orlando, Florida. Stu Crystal, vice president for consumer products in Major League Soccer, states that...
- Strong Cooperation. McGown, Ashley // Retail Merchandiser;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p106
The article highlights IMG Worldwide Licensing, a division of IMG Worldwide which is one of the largest sports, entertainment and media agencies in the world that represents brands like PGA Tour, Wimbledon and Chevron. It notes that the division's result driven strategy and long-standing...
- Central Pennsylvania manufacturers licensed to crank out PSU products. PORTZLINE, LARRY // Central Penn Business Journal;9/4/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p11
The article reports that 508 manufacturers across the U.S. are offered licenses by the Pennsylvania State University to use its logo, symbols and name on its products. It mentions that as per study by the marketing firm Collegiate Licensing Co. (CLC), school-themed merchandise generates 4.6...
- CLC CELEBRATION. Freifeld, Lorri // License!;Nov2006, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p30
The article reports on the developments of the Collegiate Licensing Co. (CLC) as it celebrates its 25th anniversary in Atlanta, Georgia. CLC has been helping to raise collegiate licensing to up to $3 billion in 2006. It is currently representing more than 200 properties including universities,...
- IRA STAHLBERGER, 39. Sherman, Ed // Crain's Chicago Business;11/1/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p34
The article offers information on Ira Stahlberger, the senior vice-president of IMG Worldwide Inc. in Chicago, Illinois.
- Licensing show comes to town. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p6
Reports on the Brand Licensing London 2001 organized by the Licensing Industry Merchandise Association at the Business Design Centre in London, England from October 24 to 25, 2001. Activities at the show; Value of the licensing industry.
- IMG Worldwide Signs New NYC HQ Lease at 200 Fifth Avenue. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;7/30/2012, p4
The article reports that IMG Worldwide Inc. has signed a lease 200 Fifth Avenue in New York, owned by L&L Holding Company, which will serve as the company's New York headquarters later in 2012.
- LOCK LEAVES IMG. // New Zealand Apparel;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p1
The article announces the resignation of Simon Lock from IMG Fashion as its managing director.