On the Go With Vongo
- Ad Partners Speak Out. Campanelli, David; Davis, Mike; Heftman, Ethan; Ponce, Barbara // Advertising Age;1/31/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p12
The article, part of a special advertising section, presents comments by advertising and marketing executives on the cable television network National Geographic Channel. Executives for media buying services, advertising agencies and the automobile industry firm American Honda Motor Co. discuss...
- Ready, Set, Starz: Net to Unveil $25M Rebranding. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;3/31/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p10
The article reports on Starz's unveiling of a $25 million rebranding and marketing initiative in 2008. The rebranding includes a new logo and on-air look for Starz. The company's mutiplatform campaign will have the tagline "Are You Ready?" which the network hopes will help drive home to viewers...
- Starz, Showtime Show ITV. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;3/23/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p32
The article reports that Starz Entertainment and Showtime Networks plan to demonstrate an interactive television applications for cable operators during the Cable Show in Washington in April 2009. The Enhanced Binary Interchange Format (EBIF) application of Starz will feature a system that links...
- Former head of Clickmango joins Telewest. // Marketing Week;8/3/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p12
Reports the selection and appointment of executives by Telewest, a cable company in Great Britain as of August 2000. Appointment of David Caswell from Clickmango.com as head of interactive services; Role of Caswell in strengthening consumer marketing team; Recruitment of John Peter from Procter...
- Can Pullan change Channel 5 into a cutting-edge TV brand? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);12/7/2001, Issue 49, p13
Focuses on the challenge of Channel 5 marketing director, David Pullman to address the false image of the channel in Great Britain. Tasks and responsibilities of Pullan; Comparison made by Pullan between Channel 4 and Channel 5; consensus of Pullan's appointment.
- Disney picks TV chief from CHJM. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);6/14/2001, p2
Reports that cable television network Disney Channel has appointed Nick Richards as its marketing director of branded television in Great Britain as of June 14, 2001. Career background.
- Larry Goodman. Ross, Chuck // Advertising Age;9/13/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 38, special section ps14
Features Larry Goodman, president of CNN Sales and Marketing. Career background; Experience while making sales calls with CNN founder Ted Turner.
- Tom Keaveny takes marketing role with Discovery Channel. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign;12/10/99, Issue 49, p4
Reports on Tom Keaveny's appointment as Discovery Channel's vice president of affiliate sales and marketing for Europe, Africa and Asia. Career background.
- Once hot, now not: Reinventing VH1. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 17, p10
Reports the appointment of marketing veteran Christina Norman as deputy to the president at VH1 cable television network in the U.S. Responsibility on the marketing, promotions and daily operations of the network; Experience in managing television marketing and promotions; Crisis faced by...