A Touch Of Quality
- E! Forms Development Unit. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;11/12/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p22
Reports the establishment of program development division by E! Entertainment Television in the United States. Citations on the appointed executive to lead the department; Career background of the chosen heads; Forecasts on growth in programming franchise after the created of the division.
- Original Fare Flourishes. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;06/14/99, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p16
Announces the program restructuring at several cable television networks in the United States in 1999. Production of made-for-television movies by E! Entertainment Television; Program series offerings at VH1; Deal between Martha Stewart and Food Network; Program offerings at FX.
- A Touch of Quality. Clemens, Luis // Broadcasting & Cable;6/11/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 24, pA12
The article presents a profile of Suzanne Kolb, vice president of marketing for the Comcast Entertainment Group. Kolb is credited with reviving the brands of the company's cable television networks E! and Style. Comcast Entertainment president Ted Harbert says Kolb made Ryan Seacrest the public...
- Under new CEOs, 3 nets set big plans. Moss // Multichannel News;01/10/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the year 2000 plans of United States cable television networks Lifetime television, Comedy Central and E! Entertainment. Leadership of the networks; Planned increase in Lifetime's marketing efforts; Development of Comedy Central's `Indecision 2000' election coverage; E!'s move from...
- The fashion TV boom. D'Innocenzio, Anne // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/12/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 112, p16
Focuses on the increasing intensity of fashion coverage in cable television. Fashion programs of E! Entertainment Television (TV); Views from several TV executives; Changes in Lifetime's `New Attitudes' program; Significance of the television coverage on fashion business.
- Worldwire. D.J. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/20/95, Vol. 125 Issue 47, p40
Reports on various developments in the cable television industry as of November 20, 1995. E! Entertainment Television's signing of its first international distribution deal with mainland China; Hallmark Entertainment International's launching of Hallmark Entertainment Network in Latin America;...
- The Western question: Who will be what? Petrozzello, Donna; Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/07/98, Vol. 128 Issue 50, p18
Focuses on the speculations on the vacancy of chief executive positions at Lifetime Television, Comedy Central and E! Entertainment in the United States. Resignation of Doug McCormick of Lifetime Television; Reason Disney and Hearst would want a woman at the helm of Lifetime; Resignation of...
- THIS JUST IN. // Multichannel News;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p2
Reports on developments related to media industry as of May 5, 2003. Plans of cable network E! Entertainment Television to launch various programs; Resignation of Travel Channel's general manager Steve Cheskin; Impact of decline in the prices of high-speed Internet service on cable stocks.
- E!-volution: Cable network inks deal with interactive TV series. Kuchinskas, Susan // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/12/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p60
Reports on E! Entertainment Television deal with TiVo to provide special content to the personalized television service's customers in the United States. Description of the TiVo set-top box-based application which can handle multiple data streams; Impact of E!'s deal with TiVo on its...