Building the Branson Brand
- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.
- ITV brand needs much more than a new logo. Tomlinson, Guy // Marketing Week;5/20/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p14
Discusses the need for British cable television network ITV to develop brand awareness. Public perception of ITV; Need for an audience-focused management; Reasons for the success of the Disney image.
- Kemistry works for Dutch channel. // Design Week;11/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p7
Focuses on the revamped brand identity created by Kemistry for the Dutch film channel CineNova. Fee commanded by Kemistry for the project; Design objective; Main genres of CineNova.
- HALLMARK MAKES MARK ON ASIA. Hansen, Jeremy // Variety;10/02/2000, Vol. 380 Issue 7, p48
Focuses on the brand reinvigoration initiative by the United States-based television producer Hallmark Entertainment Network. Several Asian countries where the network has gained footholds; Challenge posed by South Korea and Hong Kong, China; Research agency hired by the network to conduct...
- Xaos' Wild Ride. Diaz, Ann-Christine // Advertising Age's Creativity;May2000, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on the broadcast identification campaign created by Xaos for cable television network ZDTV. Women executives at the animation and design house, Xaos; Mastery of the visual territory of large-format cinema; Xaos' ride film project for the Volkswagen AutoStadt automotive theme park.
- Cable Pioneer Yolanda Barco Dies at 74. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p16
Reports on the death of attorney, cable executive and philanthropist Yolanda G. Barco on May 27, 2000 at her home in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Career achievements; Career background; Contributions to the cable television industry in the United States.
- Minorities see cable barriers. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p3
Reports that minority and women cable executives still face an invisible wall that blocks their pathway to the top executive positions in the industry. Statements from United States federal Communications Commission chairman Bill Kennard; Leo Hindery's view that the industry has done much for...
- Lynn Picard. Goetzl, David // Advertising Age;9/13/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 38, special section ps2
Features Lynn Picard, executive vice president of sales for cable television network Lifetime Television. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.