Remodeling With Reality
- A 'Makeover' for TV Land. Zeitchik, Steven // Daily Variety;6/5/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 45, p20
The article reports that Viacom Inc.'s cable network TV Land has acquired all of the off-network rights to the ABC reality series "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," produced by Endemol. The show will premiere on TV Land on August 7, 2007. TV Land has been rebranding itself as a network for baby...
- TV Land Picks Up First Reality Show. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;6/4/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p3
The article reports that TV Land, a network looking to make itself over as a home for baby boomers, has acquired off-network rights to "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." The addition of a reality show is a departure for TV Land, which has been known for its lineup of classic sitcoms and dramas....
- Nick at Nite's promos. Brown, Joel // Electronic Media;07/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p36
Presents information on the television program `Nick at Nite,' seen on the Nickelodeon network. When was this program launched; Promotional strategy used by the network; What were the first showed aired; Comments by Rich Cronin, president of Nick at Nite's TV Land network.
- Shows sell well ahead of Mip TV. MEZA, ED // Daily Variety;3/25/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 59, p6
The article reports that TV Land Network's "Retired at 35" U.S. television program, which stars Johnathan McClain, George Segal and Jessica Walter, was sold to six broadcasters including the London, England-based distributor DRG, Fox Italy and Vision TV Canada.
- CORRECTIONS/CLARIFICATIONS. // Central Penn Business Journal;9/30/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p2
A correction to an article on the reschedule of the broadcast of ABC-TV's television program "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- To Cry For. Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;10/29/2004, Issue 790, p60
Deals with the commitment of the reality television series "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" to helping families in need across the U.S.
- Nominate a family for 'Makeover.'. Persinger, Ryanne // Charlotte Post;5/19/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 36, p1A
The article reports on the return of television program "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" to Charlotte, North Carolina in 2011.
- TV Land picks up 'Cleveland' Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;3/1/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 41, p11
The article focuses on the new season of the television program "Cleveland," starring Betty White, Valerie Bertinelli, and Wendie Malick, created by Suzanne Martin in the TV Land.
- ABC-TV's EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER DOING SPECIAL ON NASHVILLE FLOOD. // Tennessee Tribune;5/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p1A
The article reports on the crew of television program "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," which is touring Nashville, Tennessee, to identify families which have faced hardships and succeeded, and also contributed for the betterment of the society, so that episode of the program can be made on the...