NEVER SAY 'CIAO,' TONY
- THE MONOLOGUE. // Metro (NZ);Jun2007, Issue 311, p114
The article reviews the television program "The Sopranos," starring James Gandolfini, Lorraine Bracco and Edie Falco.
- 'Sopranos' mobster wrestles with his mortality. Schroth, Raymond A. // National Catholic Reporter;5/19/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 29, p17
The article reviews the TV program "The Sopranos," starring James Gandolfini, Edie Falco and Robert Iler.
- The Sopranos: Season Six, Part 1. Hulse, E. // Video Librarian;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p45
The article reviews "The Sopranos: Season Six, Part 1," a box set of episodes from the television series "The Sopranos," released on DVD format, starring Vincent Curatola and James Gandolfini.
- The Sopranos (TV program). // Variety;8/25/2003, Vol. 392 Issue 2, pA48
Reviews the television program "The Sopranos," starring James Gandolfini and Lorraine Bracco.
- BADA-BING VS. CHA-CHING. Grego, Melissa // Variety;3/17/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the postponement of production plans for season five of the television series 'The Sopranos' by HBO as of March 17, 2003. Controversy surrounding the series; Overview of the lawsuit filed by series star James Gandolfini against HBO; Details of the countersuit filed by HBO.
- AN AMERICAN FAMILY. Biskind, Peter // Vanity Fair;Apr2007, Issue 560, p234
The article discusses the television program "The Sopranos" and its creator David Chase. A history of the program is offered, with comments from cast members including lead actor James Gandolfini, as well as discussion of the show's upcoming finale in 2007. The article suggests that the show has...
- TV Show of the Decade. Crupi, Anthony // Brandweek;12/14/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 44, p13
The article reviews the television program "The Sopranos," starring James Gandolfini and created by David Chase.
- Pardon The Interruptions:. // CableFAX Daily;7/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 134, p1
The article presents news briefs on issues related to television programs as of July 13, 2006. The start date for the final eight seasons of "The Sopranos" was not yet finalized because of James Gandolfini's unexpected knee surgery. Critics were asking about the fifth season of "The Wire," even...
- Debuts Galore. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/2/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 14, p10
This article reports on television program debuts for the week of April 2, 2007. Programs mentioned include "The Shield," "The Tudors," and "The Sopranos." Several network executives, actors, and producers are mentioned, including "The Shield" creator Shawn Ryan, star Michael Chiklis, and James...