NEVER SAY 'CIAO,' TONY
- THE MONOLOGUE. // Metro (NZ);Jun2007, Issue 311, p114
The article reviews the television program "The Sopranos," starring James Gandolfini, Lorraine Bracco and Edie Falco.
- 'Sopranos' mobster wrestles with his mortality. Schroth, Raymond A. // National Catholic Reporter;5/19/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 29, p17
The article reviews the TV program "The Sopranos," starring James Gandolfini, Edie Falco and Robert Iler.
- The Sopranos: Season Six, Part 1. Hulse, E. // Video Librarian;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p45
The article reviews "The Sopranos: Season Six, Part 1," a box set of episodes from the television series "The Sopranos," released on DVD format, starring Vincent Curatola and James Gandolfini.
- The Sopranos (TV program). // Variety;8/25/2003, Vol. 392 Issue 2, pA48
Reviews the television program "The Sopranos," starring James Gandolfini and Lorraine Bracco.
- BADA-BING VS. CHA-CHING. Grego, Melissa // Variety;3/17/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the postponement of production plans for season five of the television series 'The Sopranos' by HBO as of March 17, 2003. Controversy surrounding the series; Overview of the lawsuit filed by series star James Gandolfini against HBO; Details of the countersuit filed by HBO.
- AN AMERICAN FAMILY. Biskind, Peter // Vanity Fair;Apr2007, Issue 560, p234
The article discusses the television program "The Sopranos" and its creator David Chase. A history of the program is offered, with comments from cast members including lead actor James Gandolfini, as well as discussion of the show's upcoming finale in 2007. The article suggests that the show has...
- At Home with "The Sopranos." Plotinsky, Benjamin A. // Commentary;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 124 Issue 1, p66
This article discusses the television show "The Sopranos" as a highly influential work of popular culture. An explanation of how the show became so popular is presented. Main character and part time gangster Tony Soprano and the characters in the show are described for their notable...
- TV Show of the Decade. Crupi, Anthony // Brandweek;12/14/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 44, p13
The article reviews the television program "The Sopranos," starring James Gandolfini and created by David Chase.
- Pardon The Interruptions:. // CableFAX Daily;7/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 134, p1
The article presents news briefs on issues related to television programs as of July 13, 2006. The start date for the final eight seasons of "The Sopranos" was not yet finalized because of James Gandolfini's unexpected knee surgery. Critics were asking about the fifth season of "The Wire," even...