Patton, Donald Robert
- Subspecialists' Reads More Accurate, Study Finds. // ASRT Scanner;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p8
The article reports a study which found that pediatric radiologists opposed general radiologists' interpretations 42 percent of the time and subspecialty second reads of exams were 90 percent more accurate than the initial reads by general radiologists.
- Susan Fiona Haigh (Clarke). Hadfield, Esme; Johnson, Karl; King, Sue; Laurent, Su // BMJ: British Medical Journal;2/28/2015, Vol. 350 Issue 7997, ph401
The article presents an obituary for paediatric radiologist Susan Fiona Haigh who died on August 31, 2014.
- John Anthony Spencer. Mason, Andrew // BMJ: British Medical Journal;10/10/2015, Vol. 351 Issue 8028, ph4551
The article presents an obituary for consultant radiologist John Anthony Spencer.
- Diversions. Jackson, Frank // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;05/15/97, Vol. 156 Issue 10, p1399
Details the silversmithing hobby of a retired radiologist living in Edmonton. Description of the main steps of this hobby; Therapeutic nature of silversmithing; Fruits of his labor.
- Radiology reporting handbook. Stolberg, Herald O. // Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal;Apr2002, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p63
Focuses on the factors to be considered in making radiologic reports. Importance of the ability to communicate information among radiologists; Suggestions on the structure of radiology reports; Relevance of the report in patient care.
- The Doctor Is Out. Starr, David S. // Cortlandt Forum;7/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p15
Focuses on the impact of attendance problems among radiation oncology resident on board certification in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Conflicts on the number of paid vacation days between the employer and the American Board of Radiology; Reasons behind days of absence; Effects of moonlighting on...
- From the Editor’s Desk. Honeyman-Buck, Janice // Journal of Digital Imaging;Nov2008 Suupplement 1, Vol. 21, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one about radiologists, another regarding computed tomography (CT), and one about computer-aided detection of cancer.
- Teleradiology and telework in Brazil. Monteiro, Alexandra // Radiologia Brasileira;mar/abr2013, Vol. 46 Issue 2, pxi
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The vision of a Brazilian teleradiologist: fiveyear experience, prospects and information heterogeneity" by M.Q.P. Silva published in the January/February 2013 issue of the journal.
- TEN YEARS… AND COUNTING. Knaub, Jim // Radiology Today;Dec2010, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p26
The author discusses the publication on several critical issues surrounding the field of radiology.