Morgan, Bruce Evan
- Education for educating surgeons. Bulstrode, Christopher; Holsgrove, Gareth // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/10/96, Vol. 312 Issue 7027, p326
Focuses on the education of surgeons in Great Britain. Importance of cognitive skills based on factual knowledge; Training of surgeons.
- Our time to climb the greasy pole. Farrell, Liam // GP: General Practitioner;3/3/2003, p27
Focuses on position of general surgeons in Great Britain. Decline in the importance of surgeons; Impact of change in pay on general practice; Effect of decline in the importance of surgeons on other specialist.
- The hazards of practice guidelines. PULEC, JACK L. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Aug1997, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p484
Editorial. Presents the author's assessment of the article entitled `Practice Guidelines and Liability Implications,' by F. Dean Griffen. Griffen's purpose in writing the paper; Why organizations avoid writing guidelines concerning surgical equipment; How the Internet makes practice guidelines...
- How to choose a thyroid surgeon. Gaz, Randall D. // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;1995, Issue 75, p3
Lists several questions to determine a surgeon's capability to perform a thyroid surgery.
- Selecting a plastic surgeon. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jun93, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p34
Lists precautionary measures to take before selecting a cosmetic surgeon. Credentials; Experience; Before and after photos of patients; Talking with patients; Explanation of procedure; Personal reflection.
- Ferdinand Berley. Stafford Hamburg, Ned // BMJ: British Medical Journal;10/12/2013, Vol. 347 Issue 7928, p26
The article presents an obituary for U.S. Navy Surgeon Ferdinand Berley.
- Dr. Tenma And His Monster; Young Idealistic Neurosurgeon. Ulrich, Nils H.; Dilek, L. K. // Internet Journal of Neurosurgery;2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1
"Monster" by Naoki Urasawa is an 18-volume comic book (http://monster.viz.com), the story of Dr. Kenzo Tenma, a young and idealistic Japanese neurosurgeon working at the Eisler-Memorial Hospital in DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany in 1986. Dr. Tenma is a highly talented surgeon and his world seems to be...
- Daniel Greer Young. Carachi, Robert // BMJ: British Medical Journal;2/1/2014, Vol. 348 Issue 7943, p28
The article presents an obituary for Daniel Greer Young, emeritus professor of surgical pediatrics at the University of Glasgow in Scotland.
- Ralph Kerr-Gilbert. Ward-Booth, Peter // BMJ: British Medical Journal;3/23/2013, Vol. 346 Issue 7900, p28
An obituary for consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon Ralph Kerr-Gilbert is presented.