Moore, Sheila Joyce
- EDUCATION. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p80
A list of the top educational institutions in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked by number of local students is presented, including the College of Southern Nevada, University of Nevada Cooperative Extension and the University of Phoenix Las Vegas Campus.
- Apollo College to move growing Spokane branch. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);3/27/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, pA6
Reports on the plan of the Spokane branch of Apollo College to move its campus to a larger location at Spokane Valley in Spokane, Washington. Expected date of transfer; Courses offered by the Spokane campus; Increase in the number of enrollment.
- Eastern Region. Edwards, Frank // Logistics & Transport Focus;Aug2010, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p54
The article reports on the launch of the South Essex College of Further and Higher Education in England.
- Assault on academe. Meldrum, A. // Africa Report;Sep/Oct91, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p63
Examines recent developments at the University of Zimbabwe which have eroded the institution's independence caused by governmental pressures. Vice Chancellor Walter Kamba's resignation announcement and criticism of the government; International pressure in defense of the continent's centers of...
- Upgrading the universities. Herbstein, Denis // Africa Report;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p62
Reports that once despised ethnic institutions, the `separate development' universities for blacks and `coloureds' are becoming politically respectable in South Africa. Administrations that used to be bastions of second-rate Afrikaner academics are now being run by blacks; Terrible legacy of...
- The EDS Texas challenge: An intercollegiate case competition. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1993, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
Reports on activities on the Electronic Data Systems Texas Challenge intercollegiate case competition. Teams from universities in Texas; Coordinators.
- Reaping the benefits of co-ops. Wynn, R. // Black Enterprise;Feb1990, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p166
Discusses the advantages of co-op education for college students. Assistance with tuition; Valuable work experience gained; Case studies of successful co-op graduates; Benefits for employers.
- The B.E. guide to co-operative education programs. Wynn, R. // Black Enterprise;Feb1990, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p171
Presents a selected list of colleges and universities that offer co-operative education programs. Total co-op students; Curricula; Employers; Contact information.
- College planning. // Black Enterprise;Aug90, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p42
Recommends resources for college planning. Financial planning; Computer services; Academic Resources in Texas.