Beardmore, Harvey Ernest
- DEATHS. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal Supplement;6/5/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p1791
The article presents obituaries for several medical personnel including ophthalmologist James Tertius Baird, pediatric general surgeon Harvey Ernest Beardmore and dermatologist Anna Flint.
- A plan for paediatric surgery. Gough, Malcolm H. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);11/1/1986, Vol. 293 Issue 6555, p1118
Reports plan for paediatric surgery by the Department of Health in Great Britain. Classification of the paediatric surgery; Limited number of consultant posts in paediatric surgery; Impact of the foundation of British Association of Paediatric Surgeons.
- Hoyal Podiatry. // Utah Valley Magazine;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p91
The article profiles pediatric surgeon Doctor James Hoyal who is a certified member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Training of surgeons. Fenton, Theo // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Oct1998, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p560
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Peter McDonald on paediatric surgeons in the August 1998 issue.
- James Piggot. Owen, Robert // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;7/4/2009, Vol. 339 Issue 7711, p50
The article presents an obituary for former consultant orthopaedic and pediatric surgeon James Piggot.
- Editorial. Gupta, Devendra K. // Pediatric Surgery International;Oct2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p945
In this article the author thanks the members of the Asian Association of Pediatric Surgeons (AAPS) and the Pediatric Surgery International (PSI) in reviewing the submitted manuscripts and promoting pediatric surgery internationally.
- The neonatal surgeon. Zachary, R.B. // British Medical Journal;10/9/1976, Vol. 2 Issue 6040, p866
Focuses on the role of pediatric surgeons in Great Britain. Difference between surgery of children from adults; Need to promote training in neonatal surgery; Ethical responsibilities of neonatal surgeons.
- `Adult' trauma surgeons with pediatric commitment: A logical solution to the pediatric trauma... D'Amelio, L.F.; Hammond, J.S. // American Surgeon;Nov95, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p968
Investigates the possibility of using adult surgeons in pediatric trauma care as a solution to manpower shortage. Annual ratio of injured patient for every pediatric surgeon; Experimental procedure; Use of nonoperative protocols for solid organ injury; Application of Major Trauma Outcome Study...
- The paediatric surgeon and his working conditions in Francophone sub-Saharan Africa. Gnassingbé, K.; Tekou, H.; da Silva-Anoma, S.; Akakpo-Numado, G. K.; Aguehounde, C.; Dick, R.; Bankole, R.; Abarchi, H.; Wandaogo, A.; Ouattara, O.; Kouame, D. B.; N'Doye, M. // African Journal of Paediatric Surgery;Sep-Dec2011, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p298
Background: This study described the current conditions of work of paediatric surgeons in Francophone sub-Saharan Africa (FSSA) and set the debate at the level of the humanist thinking in medicine. Patients and Methods: This was a multicentre study from 1st May to 30th October 2008. The African...