The re-emergence in Canada of meningovascular syphilis: 2 patients with headache and stroke
- Syphilis isn't messing around (but that's how you catch it). Bradshaw, Mark David // Liberty Press;Mar2009, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p31
A quiz about facts on syphilis is presented.
- Syphilis: Recommended Treatment Schedules, 1976. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul76, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p94
Summarizes treatment recommendations for syphilis established by the Venereal Disease Control Advisory Committee. Pharmacological management of syphilis; Evaluation of the disease in pregnant women; Discussion on congenital syphilis.
- Syphilis: A Historically Fascinating Disease That is Once More a Hot Topic. Kofoed, Kristian // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;2013, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p216
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editors discuss reports about syphilis published within the issue.
- THE BOYZ DOC. McOWAN, ALAN // BOYZ;10/13/2011, Issue 1050, p53
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the possible infection of syphilis.
- Sexually transmitted disease surveillance: 1980. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/9/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6309, p124
Presents the results of the surveillance report on sexually transmitted diseases in Great Britain. Increase of infections due to beta-lactamase-producing strains of Neisseria gonorrhea; Factors contributing to the increase of syphilis; Data on the annual deaths from syphilis.
- PUBLIC HEALTH. Taylor, Kimberly Hayes // IRE Journal;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p15
Presents an article on the exposure of the syphilis epidemic in Detroit, Michigan through investigative reporting in January 2004.
- Syphilis. // Nursing Standard;11/14/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p58
A quiz which tests the person's knowledge about syphilis is presented.
- Malignant syphilis: A review. Kumar, Bhushan; Muralidhar, Sivaram // AIDS Patient Care & STDs;Dec98, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p921
Provides an overview on syphilis, a disorder that may mimic many other diseases. Increase in syphilis cases in the United States; Medical definition of syphilis; History of the malignancy; Epidemiology; Clinical features.
- Syphilis: a historical vignette. Piro, Anna; Tagarelli, Antonio; Quattrone, Aldo // Sexually Transmitted Infections;Sep2014, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p508
The article offers information regarding the prevalence of syphilis in different countries in Europe.