- newsmakers - DesignEx 2011. // Appliance Retailer;Jun2011, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p7
Photographs of several exhibitors at the 2011 DesignEx exhibition in Australia including Neecia Pinkster, Tamara Buchanan, and Shaun Campbell are presented.
- STLE ANNUAL MEETING HIGHLIGHTS. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Jul2012, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p16
Several photographs of attendees and exhibitors attending the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineer's 68th Annual Meeting & Exhibition are presented.
- Been seen? // Australian Horticulture;Sep2009, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p26
Photographs of attendees and exhibitors at the Spring Green Expo held on July 28-29, 2009 in Gold Coast, Queensland are presented.
- Color Projected Image. // PSA Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p42
This section offers news briefs pertaining to the Color Projected Image Division (CPID) of the Photographic Society of America (PSA), including the history of the CPID and the availability of the "PSA CPID Who's Who in Photograph" which lists the top exhibitors from around the world.
- Who's Who IN PHOTOGRAPHY 2004. Racey, Diane // PSA Journal;May2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p12
Presents the Photographic Society of America's (PSA) annual record of exhibitors who have attained an honored level of achievement, specified by each division, in PSA-recognized exhibitions during 2004, including the "PSA Journal" Editorial awards.
- News about Exhibitions in the Day of Globalization. Clutton, Wade W. // PSA Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p9
This article provides information on exhibition photography in the global setting. According to the author, as exhibitions around the world are seeing a growing worldwide interest in photography by exhibitors, interest is also developing among photography groups wanting their own exhibition....
- Mixed response for IGATEX. // Textile Magazine;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p124
The article reports that the IGATEX exhibition held in Mumbai during January 2007 met with a mixed response from exhibitors and visitors. The show did not elicit the response it had hoped for and China dominated the show with a record number of participants. Pictures of different stalls...
- CLOSE-UP ON THE DIGITAL SHOW. // Tech Trader;Jun2012, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p17
Photographs of exhibitors during the Digital Show held in Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre in May 25-27, 2012 are presented which include Canon, Fujifilm, and Epson.
- The Other Side of CES. BERGSTEIN, BRIAN // Technology Review;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p28
Photographs depicting exhibitors and their products in the "International Gateway" area at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, are presented.