- EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES. // Economic Indicators;Apr2005, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p11
Presents statistical information on status of employment, unemployment and wages in the U.S. as of April 2005.
- Business Highlights. // South Dakota Business Review;Dec2004, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p2
Presents an update on the economic conditions of South Dakota and the U.S. in general as of December 2004. Increase in the number of nonfarm wage and salaried workers in the state; Unemployment rate in the country in the third quarter of 2004; Slowdown of personal income estimates in the state,...
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/16/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p42A
Provides graphical analysis on the economic indicators in Indianapolis, Indiana, as of September 2002. Employment; Unemployment rate; Home sales; Commercial vacancy rates; Construction activity; Personal income; Electricity sales; Hotel use; Passenger traffic.
- Untitled. // South Dakota Business Review;Sep2003, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p1
Presents a chart which compares the percentage change in general economic indicators of South Dakota and the U.S. in 2002 and 2003. Personal income; Farm proprietors' income; Non-agricultural employment; Unemployment rate; Total employment.
- EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES. // Economic Indicators;Jun2005, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p11
Presents graphs representing wages and employment and unemployment status in the U.S. as of June 2005.
- DEFINITIONS OF ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // South Dakota Business Review;Jun2000, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p16
Defines several terms of economics indicators. Personal income; Total employment; Unemployment rate.
- BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS. // South Dakota Business Review;Sep2003, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p2
Presents information on several economic indicators in South Dakota and the U.S. in 2003. Employment and unemployment rate; Growth in the total personal income; Vehicle registration in South Dakota; Information on the consumer confidence percentage in the U.S. from August to September 2003.
- Definitions of Economic Indicators. // South Dakota Business Review;Dec2005, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p12
The article presents the definitions of economic indicators which include personal income, nonagricultural wage and salary employment, total employment, unemployment rate, new car and truck registration and taxable sales.
- Definitions of Economic Indicators. // South Dakota Business Review;Mar2007, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p16
The article defines several economic terms. Personal income refers to income received by persons from all sources, while nonfarm wage and salary employment is the number of wage and salaried workers on nonfarm establishment payrolls. Total employment measures the number of residents who have...