HOW I GOT WHERE I AM TODAY
- NFU Mutual recruits Soul to build profile outside agriculture. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);10/18/2002, Issue 41, p7
Reports the selection of Soul to handle the advertising account of insurer NFU Mutual in Great Britain. Extension of business profile in the farming community; Emphasis on the ethnic background of the officers.
- NFU Mutual to reward loyalty. // Farmers Weekly;1/22/2010, Vol. 152 Issue 3, p28
The article announces that up to 20% discounts are to be given to loyal customers of Great Britain's National Farmers Union (NFU) Mutual.
- MUD ACCIDENT CLAIMS WAY UP - NFU MUTUAL. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;11/14/2003, Vol. 139 Issue 20, p73
Reports on the increase in the cost of accidents resulting from mud on the road according to NFU Mutual. Percentage of the increase in the cost of mud accident; Role of farmers in reducing the number of mud accidents.
- A century of celebration… and disasters. // Farmers Weekly;1/15/2010, Vol. 152 Issue 2, p22
The article announces that year 2010 is the centenary anniversary of Great Britain-based rural insurer National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Ltd.
- Untitled. // Farmers Weekly;10/24/2008, p62
The article reports that rural crime cost farm businesses more than 20 million British pounds in 2007, according to NFU Mutual. Crime affects individuals and business in many different ways. It distracts people from their normal routine, cutting productivity, time can be wasted clearing up, and...
- Untitled. Relf, Tim // Farmers Weekly;10/24/2008, p69
The article reports that the National Welly Week is set to raise tens of thousands of pounds for the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RABI) after people across Great Britain took place in welly-related events in October 2008. Among the events, there was welly salsa dancing held by...
- One in four listed buildings lack cover. Jones, Lee // Mortgage Strategy;3/19/2007, p30
The article reports on the insurance firm NFU Mutual's warning that some 25 percent of British homeowners with listed properties have inadequate buildings protection despite their age and specialist nature. According to NFU executive Tim Price, owning a listed property is a pleasure and...
- SWOT ANALYSIS. // National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited SWOT Ana;May2011, p1
A business analysis of the National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited, a mutual insurance company based in Great Britain, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a robust business model. Weaknesses...
- WHO'S USING WHAT. // TechDecisions;May2009, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p6
This section offers news briefs on information technology development in the insurance industry as of May 2009. The National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited (NFU Mutual) is now using Guidewire Billing Center in its new billing system. A joint venture was formed by Economical...