- Upgrading success. // People Management;Jul2015, p59
The article discusses the Learning and Development Show in may 2015 which was attended by the membership and qualifications team of CIPD.
- Why it's good to talk shop. MacLeod, Ken // People Management;5/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p62
Provides information on the career management group that was formed by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's West of Scotland branch. Aim of the career management group; How the group works; Its comparison to a recruitment agency.
- Careers help for students. // People Management;Oct2014, p62
The article offers information on the pilot career mentoring schemes and programs launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development for its student members in Great Britain.
- L&D research. // People Management;Jun2015, p60
The article presents information on the report "L&D: Evolving Roles, Enhancing Skills" which examines learning and development (L&D) in companies and which was produced by the organization Towards Maturity and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Learning goes live at Olympia. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;3/25/2010, p29
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Professional and Development (CIPD) HRD 2010 exhibition to be held at Olympia in London, England on April 21-22, 2010.
- Coming to a screen near you. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;9/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p63
Introduces the CPD scanner developed by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development to help members benchmark their continuing professional development. Features of the scanner; How its works.
- PROOF IN THE PLANNING. // People Management;6/2/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p64
Focuses on the topics to be discussed at a Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development Counselling and Career Management event to be held at the Manning House in Great Britain on June 17, 2005.
- Staying the course. Bentley, Ross // Training & Coaching Today;Apr2008, p6
The article reports on the importance of continuous professional development to the enhancement of one's career prospects. Learning and development professionals who want to study for some form of generic qualification will usually start by researching the options available from the Chartered...
- FLEXIBLE STUDIES. // People Management;1/25/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p63
The article focuses on an information evening for people interested in studying for the Professional Development Scheme of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) through CIPD flexible learning to be held in London, England on February 2007. The information evening will...