- Speed Lead. // HR Magazine;Mar2007, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p131
The article reviews the book "Speed Lead," by Kevan Hall.
- Lean speakers preach `small is beautiful' Thatcher, Mike // People Management;11/7/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 22, p8
Discusses how large organisations are increasingly taking a `small is beautiful' approach to the central personnel function. Statement given by Bill Cockburn, chief executive of WH Smith, on the company's central personnel function; Description on how WH Smith had sold its human resource (HR)...
- How toâ€¦ jump on the success track. Cooper, Natalie // Personnel Today;6/5/2007, p31
The article presents the suggestion of Kevan Hall, chief executive of leadership consultancy Global Integration, on ways to achieve career growth. Hall informs as employees get closer to the top hierarchy level, other factors matters in their promotion apart from their technical competence and...
- HR column Only connect. WAIN, DANIEL // People Management;1/13/2011, p13
The author emphasizes the need to strengthen the connection between human resources (HR) and other business stakeholders. He believes that business impact is less on title, position or reporting line than mindset, influence and skills. He comments on the key findings of study conducted by John...
- Speed lead - Faster, simpler ways to manage people, projects and teams in complex companies. Chew, Sue // Personnel Today;3/20/2007, p40
The article reviews the book "Speed Lead: Faster, Simpler Ways to Manage People, Projects & Teams in Complex Companies," by Kevan Hall.
- In the Details. Kaye, Elizabeth // Los Angeles Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p32
Features fashion designer Kevan Hall. Characteristics of his designs; Highlights of his career; His taste for fashion.
- Kevan Hall Takes Fashion World By Storm As Head Designer For Halston. // Jet;09/13/99, Vol. 96 Issue 15, p40
Reports that Kevan Hall is the head designer for Halston.
- The Hallmark of Modern Glamour. // Slice Magazine;May2014, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p12
The article offers information on the Kevan Hall Trunk Show that will be held at r meyers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, from May 8 to 10, 2014.
- Strategy and Human Resource Management. Plumb, Barry // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Summer2008, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p574
The article reviews the book " Strategy and Human Resource Management," 2nd edition, by Peter Boxall and John Purcell.