Talent strategy feeds growth at Nando's
- People Report confab addresses leadership in difficult times. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;11/26/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 47, p8
The article reports on the staging of the annual People Report Best Practices Conference in Dallas, Texas in November 2007. Experts from the foodservice sector discussed various issues ranging from improvements in human resources practices to economic conditions in 2007. Also cited are the...
- SPIRIT Award honorees feted for hiring, retention practices. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;11/3/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p52
The article reports on recipients of the 2008 SPIRIT Awards during the 49th annual Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators conference in Washington, D.C. Recipients agreed that dedication to hiring, developing and rewarding the right people is the way to improve employee satisfaction and reduce...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/26/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 47, p16
The article reports on developments relevant to the human resource management initiatives of various restaurants and foodservice operators in the U.S. as of November 26, 2007. Key issues discussed include the renaming of Education Management LLC's culinary program as the International Culinary...
- COEX confab contemplates 'caring cultures'. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;03/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p52
Reports on presentations on the need for caring cultures in the food service and restaurant industries during the 1999 Chain Operators Exchange Conference. Presentations by Herman Cain, Ted Fowler, Red Lobster, Todd Naylor, Nancy Duncan, student Rachel Fouts, Frank Belatti, Julia Stewart, Tony...
- Pay it forward. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;1/28/2010, p36
The article offers information on the 2010 Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Reward Management conference to be held on February 23, 2010 at Olympia in London, England.
- Audioconference Alert: How To Reward and Retain Good People. // Sales Leader;1/1/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p4
The article presents information on the audioconference on rewarding and retaining good people to be presented by employment and human resources specialist Hunter Lott on January 24, 2007.
- Bigger and better. // Employee Benefits;Jan2007, p23
The article offers information on the Employee Benefits and HR Solutions exhibition and conference to be held at G-Mex center in Manchester, England on May 1-2, 2007.
- Personal development planner. // Personnel Today;4/2/2002, p31
Presents list of congresses and conventions on personnel management in Great Britain. Services offered on the seminar organized by Lester Aldridge; Contact information of the conference organized by Venture Marketing Group; Schedule of the forum by Conference partnership.
- Introduction: Papers from the 2nd Innovative HR/IR Teaching Conference. Kaufman, Bruce E.; Lewin, David // Human Resource Management Review;Winter2002, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p469
Highlights the 1999 Innovative Teaching in Human Resources and Industrial Relations conference hosted by the W.T. Beebe Institute of Personnel Employment Relations at Georgia State University. Participants of the event; Improvement of the human resource curriculum; Theme of the event.