Build on strengths to inspire change
- Mining knowledge. // InfoWorld;01/17/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p40A
Interviews David Gilmour, chief executive officer of Tacit Systems, about his approach to knowledge management. Why electronic mail has been an elusive asset when it comes to knowledge management; Problems with previous attempts at knowledge management; Tacit's approach to the privacy problem;...
- POSITIVE ACTION. Syedain, Hashi // People Management;3/22/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p30
The article discusses how Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust has benefited from the results of the Just Imagine project under which employees are invited to respond to open-ended questions pertaining to values within the organisation. The project has been a success and according to Ruth Dunlop,...
- Gilmour positions knowledge management on a Tacit tack. Fisher, Dennis // PC Week;04/17/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p27
Interviews Tacit Knowledge Systems Inc. Chief executive officer David Gilmour. Capabilities of the company's Knowledge Mail software; Focus on automation; Application of knowledge management in an enterprise.
- SCIENCE & NATURE. Hill, Douglas // Books in Canada;May87, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p25
Reviews the book 'The Glass Bottom Boat,' by David Gilmour.
- Leading Through Turbulence. Gilmour, David; Retford, Rachel // AI Practitioner;Feb2014, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p28
The article discusses the actions taken by Air BP chief operating officer (COO) David Gilmour to develop a better strategic role for teams and enhance leadership skills to handle challenging times. Topics covered include the impact of the appreciative inquiry (AI) summit on leadership style....
- Building the Perfect Workforce. Davenport, Thomas O. // Workforce;Jul99, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p56
Presents an excerpt from the book `Human Capital: What It Is and Why People Invest It,' by Thomas O. Davenport.
- New Software Helps HR Drive Business Decisions. CASTELLAN, STEPHANI // T+D;Sep2013, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p18
The article discusses human resources (HR) professionals and the need for updates of human capital management (HCM) software in 2013 with a focus paid to the "Managing Talent Through Technology: HCM Buying Trends in 2013" report of research and advisory services provider Bersin by Deloitte.
- Convocada la XVIII EdiciÃ³n de los Premios Capital Humano a la GestiÃ³n de Recursos Humanos. Carazo, José Antonio // Capital Humano;ene2013, Vol. 26 Issue 272, p3
No abstract available.
- CAPITAL HUMANO, UNA APUESTA COMPROMETIDA CON EL DESARROLLO DEL TALENTO. Carazo, José Antonio // Capital Humano;ene2013, Vol. 26 Issue 272, p8
No abstract available.