How to think outside the box
- DEFENSE HUMAN CAPITAL CONFERENCE PLANNED. // Army Logistician;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p53
The article previews the Human Capital Management for Defense 2006 conference that will be held on February 6-8, 2006 at the Renaissance Hotel in Washington D.C. "Seamlessly Transforming DOD Personnel Into the Workforce of the Future" will be the theme of the conference. Aspects of the strategic...
- CBIA to hold workplace law symposium. Mariani, Dominic // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p15
Highlights the Workplace Law Symposium in Connecticut. Discussion of human resource issues; Keynote speaker; Topics for the conference.
- PN forum to address key China HR issues. // Plastics News;10/9/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p29
The article offers information on the China Forum 2006, which is scheduled to take place in Rosemont, Illinois on November 14-15, 2006.
- Just the job. Wallen, Kristina // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/10/2003, Issue 2554, p53
Argues that businesses that attract and retain strong managers are the companies which would recruit people with the right skills and higher productivity despite the economic down turn. Effect of economic and political uncertainty and threat of terrorism on the recruitment of organizations;...
- Becoming an employer of choice from the inside out. A. J. // Public Relations Tactics;May2013, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p13
The article offers information on importance of employees for the success of a business and presents some tips for the employees so that they can performs well which were discussed in the "Connectl3 Conference" on March 26-27, 2013 at Kimmei Center of New York University.
- On the Agenda. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/20/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p28
The article presents information on several events and conferences that are scheduled to take place between June 24 and 29, 2005. The Contact Advocate conference, on building a successful business will be held on June 24, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel, Rocky Hill, Connecticut. The Operationsinc.com...
- Human Resource Conference May 9-11. // South Carolina Business Journal;May2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p8
Announces the Human Resource Conference in South Carolina. Challenges facing human resources professionals; Activities of the three-day conference; Enumeration of topics for discussion.
- HUMAN-RESOURCES CONFERENCE SET FOR MARCH 22. Scharich, Joanne // Crain's Detroit Business;2/26/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p13
The article offers information on the fourth annual American Society of Employers Human Resource conference titled "People, Profit, Progress 2007," to be held at the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi, Michigan on March 22, 2007.
- 17th Annual HR Conference May 2-4 Hilton Head. // South Carolina Business;Apr2007, p31
The article offers information on the 17th Annual Human Resources Conference to be held in Hilton Head, South Carolina on May 2-4, 2007.