Work to counteract negative thinking
- Care to Dare. Kohlrieser, George; Goldsworthy, Susan; Coombe, Duncan // Care to Dare;7/18/2013, p1
In Care to Dare, George Kohlrieser, Susan Goldsworthy, and Duncan Coombe demonstrate how to combine leadership, safety, and stretch to become a Secure Base Leader, regardless of oneâ€™s position or profession. The bookâ€™s title reflects two sides of Secure Base Leadership: caring and...
- LEADERSHIP IS TIMELESS AND UNIVERSAL. ROY, SAYANI SINHA // Human Factor;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p80
An interview with Professor Jack Denfeldwood, a faculty at Institute of Management and Development (IMD) Business School, is presented. When asked how he defines leadership, he states that a leader indicates a formally designated role that one occupies in a group, while a leadership implies a...
- THE talking CURE. Arkin, Anat // People Management;3/8/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p40
The article reports that the techniques hostage negotiators use can be used by business leaders in resolving conflicts within their organizations. It is stated that hostage negotiators may seem unlikely mentors for leaders, but their experiences offer insights into overcoming conflict,...
- Care to Dare. De Vita, Emma // Third Sector;7/24/2012, Issue 716, p21
The article reviews the book "Care to Dare: Unleashing Astonishing Potential Through Secure Base Leadership," by George Kohlrieser.
- Top leaders are secret politicians. // Lawyer (Online Edition);7/22/2013, p20
The article presents the author views on how to become top leaders. The author states that to become a senior partner, one has to become a highly skilled politician who appears to shun politics. The author further mentions about Laura Empson, professor in the management of professional service...
- Hostage at the Table. Vogl, A. J. // Across the Board;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p69
The article reviews the book "Hostage at the Table: How Leaders Can Overcome Conflict, Influence Others, and Raise Performance Wiley," by George Kohlrieser.
- Care to Dare. // Management Today;Oct2012, Issue 10, p28
The article presents a review of the book "Care to Dare" by George Kohlrieser, Susan Goldsworthy, and Duncan Coombe.
- John Adair. // European Business Forum;Spring2007, Issue 28, p64
The article presents an interview with John Adair, the first professor of leadership studies in the world. He discusses the difference in the potential of people for leadership. Adair explains the difference between an educated leader and a trained leader. He also describes the leadership...
- ONE MINUTE WITH Rob Goffee. Fisher, Leo D'Angelo // BRW;4/3/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p54
The article presents an interview with Rob Goffee, professor of organizational behavior at the London Business School, England. He talked about the similarities and differences between leadership and management. He cited the hallmarks of successful organizational leadership. He suggested...