Creating Competitive Advantages Through New Value Creation: A Reverse Logistics Perspective
- Time to check in with your customers. Behe, Bidget // GMPRO - Greenhouse Management & Production;Nov2009, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p28
The article offers helpful pointers in reconnecting with customers to increase sales and hurdle the challenge of the economic times. Five categories of customers and how to deal with them to increase sales and profitability include the champions, the solid customers and the emerging customers....
- "Heart Appeal" in Grocery Advertising. Lunding, Franklin J. // Journal of Marketing;Oct59, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p74
It is difficult, particularly in mass retailing, to convince shoppers to open their pocketbooks and make their purchases from displays. This article discusses what can be done in advertising to attract and build steady customers.
- Three seconds to market your message to prospect. Murtagh, Joe // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p21
In this article, the author offers tips for successful and result-oriented marketing. With the development in information technology, the people have become less patient with marketing. The author views that only by answering the four questions customers always ask can one's organization make...
- Address negative image issues as a priority. Lamons, Bob // Marketing News;4/15/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p7
Emphasizes the importance of brand imaging in businesses. Association between brand images and customer expectations; Ways for companies in addressing the negative image of the company; Need for companies to have a realistic mission statement.
- Being Rational on Emotional Benefits. Babej, Marc // Brandweek;10/3/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 35, p16
Presents insights on the importance of expressing emotional connection with consumers to product marketing. Metaphorical implications of emotional benefits; Background on the Orthodox branding's categorical demand for emotional connection; Factors to consider in achieving marketing success.
- WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? SHOULD I CARE? Goree, Mike // Proceedings of the Marketing Management Association;2009, p8
The underlying assumption of this presentation is that we as a profession espouse the uber-concept of "relationship marketing" in almost all of our classes. What we say may take different turns, but I bet we all say something about customer satisfaction being better when there is a relationship...
- MODELLING OF THE PROCESS FOR PROVIDING SATISFACTION OF CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS. Bešic, Cariša; Đorđević, Dejan; Ćoćkalo, Dragan // TTEM- Technics Technologies Education Management;Sep2009, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p144
Success of a company depends on understanding the needs of the market and on harmonizing the company's possibilities with market's needs and requirements. Modern business environment is dynamic and characterized by frequent changes. In such conditions, the understanding of market's requirements,...
- When everyone is good, you need a new strategy. Paley, Norton // Marketing News;4/29/1991, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p12
This article presents a marketing strategy to get closer to customers. Make clients the center of all activity. Identify the problems of a customer and provide solutions. Help them to achieve their goals. Define consumer markets according to age, sex, income, education and profession. Carry out...
- EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING. Gamage, Ken // Marketing (00253650);Oct2014 Supplement Media Digest, p62
The article focuses on experiential marketing which gives consumers the freedom to make their own judgments about the product or service. Topics discussed include the common forms of experiential marketing, setting the goals for the said marketing strategy, and the challenges on measuring the...