Dionex Acclaim Fast LC Silica Columns for Reliable Performance
- The Use of Ion-Pairing Reagents with Reversed-Phase Purification of DMT-off Oligonucleotides. Fisher, Jon; Deetz, Martin; Maikner, John; Gehris, Amie; Kinzey, Marlin // LC-GC Europe;Jul2006 Supplement, p22
The article discusses on the use of tetrabutylammonium bromide and tetrahexylammonium bromide reagents and Amberchrom HPR10, a 10 micron, mono-sized, reversed phase polymeric resin, in oligonucleotides separation. All analyses are performed on an Agilent 1100 High Performance Liquid...
- Selection of Experimental Conditions for the HPLC Analysis of Adenosine and Impurities. Blythe, C. E.; Pereira, L. // LC-GC North America;Sep2006 Supplement, Vol. 24, p26
The article discusses the concept of selecting experimental conditions for the high performance liquid chromatography analysis of Adenosine and impurities. According to the author, the chromatographic purity test in the Adenosine United States Pharmacopeia monograph specifies the use of an ion...
- DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF A STABILITY INDICATING HPLC METHOD FOR ESTIMATION OF CEFTRIAXONE IN STERILE POWDER FOR INJECTION WITHOUT USING ION PAIRING REAGENT. SHRESTHA, BHUPENDRA; BHUYAN, NIHAR RANJAN; SINHA, BARIJ NAYAN // International Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences;Jul2013, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p948
Objective - The objective of the work was to develop a rapid, accurate, precise and specific stability-indicating HPLC method for the determination of Ceftriaxone in sterile powder for injection without using ion pairing reagent. Methods - The chromatographic separation was achieved on an...
- Speeding Up Pharmaceutical UHPLC Method Development with an Integrated, Ultrafast, Automated Method Scouting Solution. Karsten, Marco; Niedner, Wulff; Swart, Remco; McLeod, Fraser // LC-GC Asia Pacific;Jun2009, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on screening parameters in high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) method development. It evaluates the effectiveness of the UltiMate 3000 RSLC method scouting system by Dionex Corporation in speeding up pharmaceutical ultra HPLC method development. An overview of the...
- HPLC for protein separations. // LC-GC Europe;Jan2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p49
The article presents information about ProPac HIC-10, a high performance liquid chromatography column from Dionex Corp. The column is meant to be used for protein separations. The column uses hydrophobic interaction chromatography for the separation of proteins and peptides. The columns are...
- A New High-Resolution, High-Speed Reversed-Phase Monolithic 1 mm i.d. Column for the Separation of Proteins. Rao, Srinivasa; Saini, Charanjit; Flock, Kelly; Agroskin, Yury; Pohl, Chris // LC-GC Europe;Mar2009 Applications Book, Vol. 22, p29
The article focuses on the use of the reversed-phase (RP) ProSwift 1 millimeter (mm) i.d. monolithic column for the separation of proteins. Also noted is the utilization of the UltiMate 3000 high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) system from Dionex Corp. It cites the advantages of the...
- PRODUCT RESOURCES. // LC-GC North America;May2011, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p446
The article offers information on several chromatography related products including the Acquity UPSFC system from Waters Corp., the Acclaim C30 reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) columns from Dionex Corp. and the PAL HPLC-xt autosampler from the company CTC Analysis.
- HPLC column. // LC-GC North America;May2006, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p512
The article evaluates Dionex's Acclaim Surfactant High Performance Liquid Chromatography column which is designed for the analysis of anionic, nonionic and cationic surfactants.
- LC systems. // LC-GC North America;Dec2005, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p1300
The article evaluates the Summit x2 dual-gradient HPLC and LC-MS systems from Dionex Corp. and offers information on the applications and design of the systems.