- Deep in the Heart Of AT&T Dallas. Brady, Shirley // Cable World (10427228);10/7/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p38
Focuses on the management team at AT&T Broadband's cable television system in Dallas, Texas. Paula Trostdorf, senior vice president; Lucy Noonan, vice president of customer care and sales; Biff Niven, vice president and general manager of AT&T Media Services. INSETS: MEET THE OPERATOR;AT&T...
- ON THE MOVE. // Wireless Week;01/28/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p24
Presents updates on executives in the wireless communication industry as of January 28, 2002. Decision of Theodore Rappaport, top executive at Wireless Valley Communications, to join the University of Texas in Austin; Former work of Stephen Peck, who was appointed senior vice president and...
- Hatteras elevates VP to CEO. // Lightwave;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p48
Reports on executive changes in the telecommunication industry recent as of June 2003. Executive promotions at Hatteras Networks; Appointments at Photuris; Telecommunication Industry Association officers.
- MOVES. // New Media Age;11/6/2003, p20
Focuses on the appointment and selection of executives in the telecommunications and media industries as of November 2003.
- The faces of the future. BOLTON, DAVID; MAYNE, JENNIFER; O'ROURKE, JILL // Rural Telecommunications;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p22
Profiles executives in telecommunications that are ready to explore innovative strategies to prime their companies for success. Kevin Beyer of Telephone Cooperative; Bill Buchanan of Bijou Telephone Cooperative Association; Stanley Rouse of Glenwood Telephone Membership Corporation; Jamey...
- ASIA'S TOP GUNS. // Telecom Asia;Jul2000, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p32
Introduces a series of articles profiling and interviewing Asia's best telecommunication executives. Results of the Readers' Choice Awards of `Telecom Asia'; Companies with the most number of winners; Repeat winners.
- 2002 will take some resolve. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;1/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p12
Comments on the New Year's resolutions of several executives in the wireless communications industry.
- TELECOMCAREER. Clark, Robert // Wireless Asia;Nov2001, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p28
Reports developments related to telecommunication executives and directors as of November 2001. Appointment of Allen Lew as managing directors of Optus; Resignation of Lars Ramqvist as chairman of Ericsson; Announcement on the board appointments of J-Phone Co. Ltd..
- Acedo to head Mexican cellular firms. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p118
Reports the appointment of Guillermo Acedo Romero as the general manager of the cellular operating companies of Motorola Inc. in Mexico.