Comedy Gets Sketchy
- 10. South Park "FISHSTICKS" (APRIL 8, COMEDY CENTRAL). Ward, Kate // Entertainment Weekly;12/25/2009, Issue 1082/1083, p95
In this article the author reviews her favorite episode of Comedy Central's television show "South Park." The episode is entitled "Fishsticks" and aired on April 8, 2009.
- A Comic Approach. McLean, Thomas J. // Animation;Apr/May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p22
The article discusses the development of the animated comedy anthology television program "TripTank," focusing on the work of the program creators Corey Campodonico and Alex Bulkley of the Shadowmachine animation studio. Topics include the process of selecting pitched ideas for shorts, the...
- Comedy boots up sketch show for Gay Robot guy. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;10/30/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 6, p2
The article reports that Nick Swardson will be starring in his own sketch-comedy series at Comedy Central. It informs that the weekly half-hour show will begin production next month and premiere next year. It is noted that the series will include shorts, man-on-the-street segments and animation...
- NICK HAS SHORT LIST. // Daily Variety;3/9/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 49, p4
The article reports that Nickelodeon has introduced an animated short program which aims to produce 10 minute-long shorts animated comedy series for Nick or Nick.com produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studios.
- EPISODES EVER. Richmond, Ray // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/11/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 15, pS-8
Presents ten best episodes of the animated comedy program 'The Simpsons,' ranked by a group of fans of the program. Plot of the episode 'Last Exit to Springfield'; Original telecast date of the episode 'Cape Feare'; Actor who provided guest voice-over in the episode 'Homer's Phobia.'
- TV reviews. Richmond, Ray // Variety;03/29/99, Vol. 374 Issue 6, p46
Reviews `Futurama,' an animated comedy series featuring the voices of Billy West, Katey Sagal, John DiMaggio, Leonard Nimoy and Dick Clark.
- 'KING' ASCENDS TO FOX CROWN. Adalian, Josef // Variety;8/12/2002, Vol. 387 Issue 12, p15
Focuses on the animated comedy television program 'King of the Hill.' Factors that influence the program's rating; Changes in the airing time of the program; Challenges faced in broadcasting the program.
- SHEZOW. // Children's Ministry;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p19
The article reviews the animated comedy television program "SheZow."
- DOH! Richmond, Ray // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/11/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 15, pS-1
Focuses on the animated television program 'The Simpsons' which will become the longest running comedy series in television history in Fall 2003. Longest running comedy and animation programs prior to 'The Simpsons'; Awards won by the program; Actors who have lent their voices for characters of...