Fuhgetabout 'The Sopranos'? No Way
- Ten 'Sopranos' Seconds That Shook the Nation. // Television Week;6/18/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p10
The article deals with the season finale of the HBO television series "The Sopranos." The 10 seconds of black at the end of the finale of the series might have been as much as three minutes of black if auteur David Chase had his way. According to the author, the 10-second black out had the...
- A&E's 'Sopranos' on Ice Until 2007. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;1/9/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1A
The article reports that cable television channel A&E will delay the launch of its recently acquired television series "The Sopranos," until January 2007. It reveals the amount paid by A&E to acquire the rights to the series from HBO. It presents comments from A&E general manager Bob DeBitetto...
- All in the Family. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;9/6/2002, Issue 670, p26
Profiles the family members of the television series 'The Sopranos.'
- season 1. Boeth, Jennifer; Cannon, Bob; Daly, Steve; Fiore, Raymond; Fretts, Bruce; Harris, Mark; Mehta, Monica; Paul, Jessica; Rothschild, Vanessa; Tucker, Ken; Wolk, Josh; Bufalino, Jamie; Kepnes, Caroline // Entertainment Weekly;9/6/2002, Issue 670, p29
Presents a show-by-show episode guide to the first season of the television series 'The Sopranos.'
- 'Sopranos' Slated for First TV on HD DVD. Arnold, Thomas K. // Home Media Retailing;8/13/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p28
The article reports that the television program "The Sopranos" will be released on HD DVD and DVD formats by HBO Video on November 7, 2006. Entitled "The Sopranos: Season 6, Part 1," the Blu-ray Disc version is expected to be released in 2007. This is the first series to be released in HD DVD...
- Museum sets bigscreen run for 'Sopranos.' Chen, Angelina // Daily Variety;06/02/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 64, p2
Reports on American Museum of the Moving Image's presentation of the first two seasons of Home Box Office series `The Sopranos' on the bigscreen on weekends through June 25, 2000. Screening of the 26 episodes at the New York City museum's Riklis Theater; Museum's first retrospective to focus...
- Longer Season 6 for 'Sopranos' Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;8/15/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p3
Reports on the extended sixth season of the TV series "The Sopranos." Number of the show's episodes; Audience share for the program's fifth season; Remarks from HBO executive Chris Albrecht on the extended series.
- Back from the Dead. MARTIN, BRETT // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Dec2009, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p278
The article notes that the television series "True Blood" has saved cable and television network HBO as it attracted 12 million viewers per week, its best numbers since the drama series "The Sopranos." The cast of the show include Alexander Skarsgard, Stephen Moyer, Ryan Kwanten and Anna Paquin....
- 'The Sopranos' Effect. Osborn, Suzanne Barry // Chain Store Age;Aug2001, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p34
Focuses on the effect of the television serial 'The Sopranos' to the society in the United States. Typical theme in television shows; Theme of the setcom; Number of people patronizes the show.