Moving & turning
- CNC control for lathes and turning centers. // Modern Machine Shop;Apr95, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p270
Features the Series 1200T turning control. Combination of the ease of menu driven programming with the G-code format; Speed control; Contact information.
- Turning a sampling of the array of options. Vasilash, Gary V. // Automotive Production;Oct96, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p50
Presents the products that can help the work in precision turning more easier and with accuracy. Mazak Integrex 50Y; Index V300; Monarch PredatorPlus; Hitachi Seiki HiTec Turn 23SIII; Others; Uses and features of the products.
- Large Chicago-area shop finds a versatile turning center to handle runs from a few to a hundred. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun95, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p130
Features of the Fortune International Vturn-16 CNC turning center by Schultes Precision Manufacturing of Glenview, Illinois. Tool's ability to do a high-volume production demand for sophisticated hydraulic parts; Development of the tool; Mechanics of operating the tool; Advantages of using Fortune.
- Dual-orientation workchanger maximizes in-cut time on high-volume, flexible JIT turning center. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun95, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p208
Features Nighthawk, a CNC turning center by Cincinnati Milacron. Features; Contact information.
- Enclosure for Hardinge HSL. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun95, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p222
Features the Omniturn and enclosure for Hardinge's HSL by OmniTurn. Features; Contact information.
- Dual lead boring bars. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec96, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p234
Features the line of patent pending dual lead boring bars from Florida West Manufacturing & Supply. Specifications; Availability; Contact information.
- CNC turning center series. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec96, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p242
Features the Lansing AB-Series computer numerical control (CNC) turning centers from S&S Machinery Corp. Capabilities; Specifications; Availability; Contact information.
- On a CNC turning center, one answer might be `Y'. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep95, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p134
Features the Mazak Integrex 50 computer numerically-controlled turning machine. Specifications; Capabilities of the Y axis of the Integrex.
- Turning center compresses first and second cutting cycles. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep95, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p272
Features Miyano Machinery USA Inc.'s Model BNE-34S five axis turning center. Capabilities; Contact information.