Cutting tools & a high-speed chase
- Turret punch press machine. // Manufacturers' Monthly;May2006, p90
The article provides information on the Parma Series CNC turret punch press machine from Machine Tools Ltd..
- TOOLING & WORKHOLDING Showcase. // Metalworking Digest;Feb2001 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p31
Introduces tooling and metal workholding equipment. Koma Precision's multi-spindle rotary tables; Parlec Inc.'s modular workholding system; Royal Products' coolant-actuated bar pullers; Zagar Inc.'s spindle collet chucking; TE-CO's square pallet plates.
- Tailored Tooling Solves Machining Challenges. // Metalworking Digest;Sep2001, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p26
Explores the customed tooling solution of Command Tooling Systems Co. to machining applications with characteristics preventing the use of standard tooling. Elaboration of applications addressed by the solution; Addition of transaxles in the product line of Stewart Manufacturing Co.; Efficiency...
- Technology trends. // American Machinist;Jun2001, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p13
Presents different technologies in machine tools including the applications of computers. Computer numerical control (CNC) rotary-transfer machine; Software for robotic assembly; Website for purchasing welding products online; CNC drill sharpener; Website for machine tool financing; Online...
- Business trends. // American Machinist;Jun2001, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p40
Presents the March 2001 machine tool consumption order value in the United States according to the Association For Manufacturing Technology and the American Machine Tool Distributors' Association. Comparison of the percentage of March 2001 consumption to February 2001 and March 2000...
- MOLDMAKING. // American Machinist;Jun2001, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p82
Offers different moldmaking machining centers and tools in the United States. Vertical mold center; High speed machining toolholders; Carbide-insert-style ballnose end mills; High-speed machining centers.
- Large VTL becomes universal workcenter. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov95, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p250
Introduces the Universal Workcenters machine tools from Monarch Machine Tool Co. Features and capabilities; Shop floor applications.
- New twist in VMCs. G.C.K. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan96, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p152
Introduces the vertical machining center (VMC) developed by Monarch Machine Tool. Features and capabilities of PMC-V750; Advantages over conventional VMCs.
- Fast and flexible. Beard, Tom; Koepfer, Chris // Modern Machine Shop;Nov97, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p114
Features machine tools displayed at the 1997 EMO show in Hannover, Germany. Ex-Cell-O's second-generation linear-motor machining centers; OMAT's adaptive control system; EMAG's inverted turning spindle; Geodetic Technology's hexapod. INSETS: Good ideas.;Good ideas.;Good ideas..
- Tree Machine offers Gibbs SFP programming system. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov96, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p238
Introduces knee mills and vertical machining centers from Tree Machine Tool Co. Features; Capabilities; Machine shop applications.