Smaller package. More control for robots
- Adept introduces robots controlled from Allen-Bradley PLC. // Control Engineering;Oct2003, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p15
Reports on the introduction of a family of PLC-controlled robots that combine the selectively compliant articulated robot arm (SCARA) with a programmable logic controller (PLC) server as of October 2003. Simplification of the integration through the allowance of direct programming via DF-1...
- The growth ethic. Brown, P.B.; Kahn III, E.J. // Inc.;Dec88, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p118
Profile of Adept Technology Inc., a California robotics firm. Report on a day in the life of the company, following employees from the president to the district sales manager.
- Robot. // Packaging Digest;Feb2012, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p14
The article offers brief information on the Viper s1700D six-axis robot from Adept Technology Inc.
- Packaging Robot. // Medical Design Technology;Apr2007, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p6
The article evaluates the Quattro s650 light payload packaging and handling robot from Adept Technology Inc.
- Adept Tech arranging 2.4M-share IPO. // Electronic News (10616624);11/6/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2090, p16
Reports that Adept Technology Inc. filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for an initial public offer of 2,400,000 common shares. The expected initial price per share.
- Adept Tech to disappoint. // Electronic News (10616624);09/30/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2136, p64
Reports on the financial performance of Adept Technology Inc. for the first quarter of fiscal year 1997.
- Robot briefly. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Nov97, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p54
Introduces the AdeptOne XL, a direct-drive SCARA robot from Adept Technology Inc. Features of the robot; Price of the product.
- Parallel kinematic robot. // American Machinist;Jan2009, Vol. 153 Issue 1, p45
The article evaluates the Quattro s650 robot for solar-cell handling and inspections from Adept Technology Inc.
- Adept expands offerings. // American Machinist;Jul2001, Vol. 145 Issue 7, p40
Features Adept Technology Inc.'s family of distributed-motion and vision electronic controllers. Specifications of the controllers.