Two parts combined into one
- Seal solves fowl problem. // Design News;7/21/97, Vol. 53 Issue 14, p37
Discusses methods used by Apple Rubber Products Incorporated in solving a malfunctioning seal which resulted in chickens on several farms not drinking enough water. Description of the malfunction; Details on the technology used by technicians of apple Rubber.
- Seal problem nailed. Jancsurak, Joe // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr93, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p58
Presents Apple Rubber Products' solution to the problem on the shape of the piston O-ring seal of pneumatic nail guns. Development of seal with teardrop shape; Maintaining contact with the piston.
- Improved Chemical Resistors. // Product Design & Development;Apr2008, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p45
The article evaluates the Viton and EPDM rubber elastomers from Apple Rubber Products Inc.
- Apple Rubber Offers UL 50 Certified Silicones. Tran, Alan // Automotive Industries;Jun2013, Vol. 193 Issue 3, p1
The article previews the UL 50 and UL 50E silicone compounds from seals and sealing devices designer and manufacturer Apple Rubber Products.
- Mechanism of brass adhesion. Hewitt, N.L. // Rubber World;Sep94, Vol. 210 Issue 6, p19
Discusses a compounding approach to explore the mechanism by which precipitated silica enhances the adhesion of natural rubber to brass. Procedures; Interfacial compatibility; Zinc oxide and acceleration effects; Silica and zinc oxide effects.
- Metallic coagents for rubber-to-metal adhesion. Costin, Richard; Nagel, Walter // Rubber World;Sep95, Vol. 212 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the use of metallic coagents for rubber to metal adhesion. Description of materials and formulations used in the study; Measurement; Physical properties of metallic coagents; Adhesion property.
- Rubber-to-metal bonding agents. Milczarek, Roman // Rubber World;Mar96, Vol. 213 Issue 6, p26
Discusses the combination of rubber and metal to durable composites suitable for use as structural components without additional fasteners using rubber-to-metal bonding agents. Automotive industry as the main field of application for rubber-to-metal components; Use of unvulcanized rubber;...
- Testing and analysis of rubber-to-metal bonded parts. Jacks, James // Rubber World;Nov96, Vol. 215 Issue 2, p22
Discusses the nature of rubber-to-metal bonding. Bonding as a multi-component polymeric blend; Technical techniques in analysis of bonding; Gaining definitive pictures of failed bonded surfaces; Detecting differences in adhesives; Summary of analyses.
- Rubber to metal bonding. van Ooij, W.J. // Rubber World;Nov96, Vol. 215 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the results of experiments on rubber-to-metal bonding. Use of brass plating; Sulfidation of alloys; Experiment methods; Performance of compound alloy systems; Corrosion performance; Adhesion mechanisms.