`Fluxing' their magnets
- Flux field concentrators. // Industrial Heating;May97, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p72
Presents information on `Fluxtrol,' a compressed iron powder material developed for the induction heating coils. Application of flux concentrators; Other benefit from the application of flux concentrators.
- Induction heating equipment. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p335
Lists companies in the United States that manufacture induction heating equipment. Includes American Leina Co. Inc.; Cooperheat Inc.; Enercon Industries Corp.
- Radyne announces three introduction heating systems. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Dec96, Vol. 150 Issue 6, p32L
Presents information on the induction heating systems being launched in the market by Radyne Inc. Power capabilities of gear hardening work cell; Automated bar loading system and power capabilities of multi-station bar-end heating system; Contact information.
- Induction coil repair introduced. // Process Heating;May/Jun95, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the launching of a 24-hour turnaround repair service for all sizes and styles of induction heating coils by Tocco Ltd. of Boaz, Alabama. Advantages offered.
- INDUCTOHEAT SHIPS NEW BILLET-HEATING SYSTEM. // Forging;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p10
The article focuses on the InductoForge billet-heating system from Inductoheat Inc.
- Inductoheat, Inc. // Industrial Heating;May2013, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p63
The article offers brief information on several induction heat-treating products including the IROSS Line Frequency Systems, InductoScan Heat Treating System and the CrankPro System from Inductoheat Inc.
- Induction heating: a 'green' approach with multiple production benefits. // Wire Journal International;Jul2011, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p75
The article mentions the induction heating equipment from Radyne Corp.
- Ambrell Sells EKOHEAT Systems for Hot Heading. // Fastener Technology International;Apr/May2014, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p12
The article reports that Ambrell, a leading manufacturer of induction heating systems has sold four EKOHEAT 45 kW/100 kHz induction heating systems to a fastener manufacturer.
- Induction Heating Systems. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p107
The article offers brief information on the Ekoheat low-frequency induction heating systems from Ambrell.