The show's on the road
- DOMESTIC ARRANGEMENTS. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/10/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 37, p15
The article offers information on the exhibit "Reimagining the Distaff Toolkit" to be held at the Housatonic Museum of Art in Connecticut through October 26, 2012.
- Tools of the trade. // American History Illustrated;May/Jun92, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p18
States that one hundred objects used by teachers, doctors, farmers and others from the late eighteenth century to the late 1940's are on display at the Chester County Historical Society in West Chester, Pa. Details of the exhibit which explores how changing technology influenced the design and...
- Events. // British Woodworking;Oct/Nov2014, Issue 47, p4
The article offers information on the D & M tool show organized at Kempton Park in Surrey, England, the Northern Woodworking Show, and the Scottish Woodworking Show organized in the months of October and November, 2014.
- Other equipments and supplies. // Automotive Production;Aug96, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p162
Presents various machine-tools on display in the 1996 International Machine Tool Show in McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois. Includes vapor spray and immersion parts cleaning equipments; Water Evaporator; InstaMark beam-steered laser marking technology series.
- We were cookin' at Expo 99. // Landscape Management;Aug99, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the Outdoor Power Equipment Expo 99 held in Louisville, Kentucky. Details on the equipment featured at the exhibit.
- A grand event. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep95, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p93
Reports on the holding of the 1995 Midwest-Grand Rapids Woodworking and Furniture Supply Fair on November 2-3 in Michigan. Machineries and equipment for exhibit; List of exhibitors to the fair; Activities during the fair. INSET: CMS, Stiles Machinery host open houses..
- Automation everywhere. Koepfer, Chris // Modern Machine Shop;Jan98, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p110
Presents highlights of the 1997 machine-tool exhibition Fabtech International Show held in Chicago, Illinois. Metalworking technology exhibited at the show; Description of Prima U.S. Inc.'s machine that can reduce setup time for three dimensional workpieces; Introduction of workpiece and pallet...
- New products: Tools to die for. Berendsohn, Roy // Popular Mechanics;Dec97, Vol. 174 Issue 12, p100
Presents several tools introduced during the 1997 National Hardware Show. Level and compact belt sander from Bosch Power Tools; Reciprocating saw from Milwaukee Co.; Vacuum cleaner from Craftsman Co.
- Midwest-Chicago show set for Nov. 6-7. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep98, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p12
Provides information on the 1998 Midwest-Chicago Woodworking & Furniture Supply Show in Rosemont, Illinois. Highlights of the event; List of the topics that will be discussed on the show's seminar.