Chrysler's plastics moves
- Something special. Sherman, Don // Boating;Jan1998, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p78
Evaluates the Dodge Durango SLT from Chrysler Corp. Specifications of the vehicle's engine, cargo capacity and dimensions; Features of the Durango car; Price of Durango.
- Dodge recalls Durangos. // Automotive News;12/15/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6071, p3
Chrysler Group is recalling about 4,000 2004 Dodge Durango SUVs to repair a circuit that can overheat. A Chrysler spokeswoman says the company's internal testing revelaed the problem, which was blamed on damage during assembly.
- Most product developments for '09 coming from Dodge. Wernle, Bradford; Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;6/30/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6314, p26
The article presents information on the new models of automobile from Chrysler LLC in 2009. Dodge has the lion's share of exciting product news for the 2009 model year. The Ram pickup undergoes an extensive re-engineering and restyling, along with the addition of an unconventional rear...
- Durango: New lights, electronics, gearbox. Vellequette, Larry P. // Automotive News;4/1/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6562, p26
The article evaluates the 2014 Dodge Durango automobile from Dodge Motor Co.
- Chrysler recalls Durangos to fix airbags. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Sep2012, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on the recall made by Chrysler Corp. for almost 1,700 Dodge Durango small utility vehicles (SUVs) due to nonfunctional rear side air bags.
- Chrysler offers to buy back used vehicles. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;6/19/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6208, p3
The article reports on Chrysler Corp.'s offering of a money-back guarantee program on used cars and trucks to boost a sluggish used-vehicle market. Under the program, Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep dealerships can return the used vehicles they buy from the factory if those vehicles do not sell in 60...
- 3-year powertrain overhaul begins with Two Mode hybrid. Truett, Richard // Automotive News;6/30/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6314, p28
The article reports that Chrysler LLC is going to start a three-year powertrain overhaul in 2008 summer. Chrysler's gasoline-electric Two Mode hybrid will be the first to debut and then a family of high-tech V-6s will arrive. In 2010, two Cummins diesel engines will debut in the Dodge Ram and...
- Hyundai Mobis extends Chrysler chassis supply. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p12
The article announces that South Korea's largest parts manufacturer Hyundai Mobis has ratified a 2 billion U.S. dollar contract to supply chassis modules for Chrysler's Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango models from May 2010. The company is an affiliate of Hyundai Motor and supplies 10% of...
- Work on plastic car still chugging along. Hoekman, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/07/99, Vol. 17 Issue 23, pB5
Studies the involvement of Cascade Engineering, a West Michigan company, in the development of the Chrysler Composite Concept Vehicle (CCV) all-plastic car. Manufacture of the plastic vehicle body for the pre-prototype; Use of bonded molded-plastic pieces by the CCV; Search for appropriate...