Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair with Double-Row Fixation
- Anal endosonography: a survey of equipment, technique and diagnostic criteria adopted in nine Italian centers. Corso, H.; D'Elia, A.; Nardi, P.; Cavallari, F.; Favetta, U.; D'Urso, A. Pulvirenti; Ratto, C.; Santoro, G.; Tricomi, N.; Piloni, V. // Techniques in Coloproctology;Mar2007, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p26
Anal endosonography (AES) has become an essential part of the pre-operative diagnostic workup in both organic and functional anal diseases. Nine Italian centres with an average volume activity of >10 exams/week each were surveyed with the aim of determining the concordance with respect to...
- ADENEXAL CYSTS; SURVEY OF ULTRASONOGRAPHY, PREOPERATIVE FINDINGS, HISTOPATHOLOGY. Riaz, Tehreen; Jabeen, Sarwat; Talib, Waseem; Shami, Nabeela // Professional Medical Journal;Jan2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p32
Objectives: (1) To evaluate the risk of malignancy in surgically removed ovarian cysts that was before the operation neither simple nor complex. (2) To determine the relationship of age with type of ovarian tumour. (3) To categorize the management of these cases according to the intra-operative...
- Editorial. Dixon, Anne-Marie; Williams, Helen // Ultrasound;2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p121
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Nicola Stephens and James Pilcher on ultrasound in the chest and another by Rosemary Lee and Brian Ellis on the challenges they encountered in setting up an ultrasound education program in Scotland.
- A-scan code can be complicated. Manopoli, Vincent; Rizzo, Liz // Ophthalmology Times;3/25/96, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p14
Presents answers to queries concerning the A-scan, an ultrasonic diagnostic measurement procedure that produces a one-dimensional picture. Queries on code 76516; Queries on how to bill 76519; Queries on the need to indicate the purchase of a service.
- Price is right. Hensley, Scott // Modern Healthcare;04/14/97, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p74
Reports that diagnostic ultrasound makers in the United States are offering hospitals modestly priced imaging systems with features previously available on models costing twice as much. Why ultrasound vendor are offering more for less; Definition of ultrasound; Reference to the cost of the machines.
- Ultrasound of Acute Appendicitis. // Pediatric Emergency Medicine Reports;Nov2011 Supplement, p1
An ultrasound image of acute appendicitis is presented.
- Transdermal monitoring of glucose and other analytes using ultrasound. Kost, Joseph; Mitragotri, Samir; Gabbay, Robert A.; Pishko, Michael; Langer, Robert // Nature Medicine;Mar2000, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p347
Considerable effort has been directed towards developing painless and convenient methods to measure blood analytes, particularly glucose, including implantable sensors, minimally invasive skin microporation approaches involving laser or miniaturized lancets and noninvasive technologies such as...
- Case of the Month #122. Wilson, Robert A.; Leswick, David A.; Fladeland, Derek // Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal;Jun2007, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p183
A quiz questioning on the diagnosis and radiologic findings of the case of an infant showed with a vascular lesion of the left lower eyelid and proptosis first noted at 4 weeks of age is presented.
- Ultrasound helps test touchy systems. Puttré, Michael // Design News;9/22/97, Vol. 53 Issue 18, p13
Provides information from a study conducted by French researchers, with the use of ultrasoundsm, for the testing of metal parts for defects. Information on development of the French Atomic Energy Commissariat (FAUST) for Tomographic Ultrasound Focusing; Contact information.