Focus: INCENTIVE CANADA
- on location. Carstens, Kay // Medical Meetings;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p68
The article features the Peabody Memphis hotel in Tennessee. The author says that it has an 80,000 square feet meeting space and its grand ballroom can hold up to more than 2,000 people. According to the article, the hotel's 3rd floor is a self-contained executive conference center with 12...
- Space race. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;01/24/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p23
Examines hotel meeting space in Orange County, California as of January 24, 2000. Total meeting space; Cities with the highest number of hotel meeting space; Highest number of meeting space at Disneyland Hotel; High number of meeting space at Hilton Anaheim and Anaheim Marriott; Meeting space...
- New centre for LHR. // Business Travel World;Apr2003, p44
Reports on the planned opening of a major conference center at the Sheraton Heathrow Hotel in Europe in 2003. Features of the facility; Design of the center.
- Grand Rapids-area meeting and/or convention facilities. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/18/95, Vol. 13 Issue 38, pB-2
Ranks meeting rooms, hotels and convention facilities in Grand Rapids, Michigan according to square footage available. Includes the Grand Center; Amway Grand Plaza Hotel; WMU Conference and Training Center; Aquinas College; Crowne Plaza.
- Quad Cities' newest convention center debuts. // Association Meetings;Apr2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p31
The article features the Quad-Cities Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf, Iowa which opened in January 2009. It offers a meeting and banquet space and eight meeting rooms for groups of up to 1,400. Rooms for smaller meetings are also provided in this convention center, which is connected...
- SITEFILES. // Association Meetings;Apr2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p45
The article offers information on several convention facilities in the South Central U.S. Oklahoma offers the Tulsa Convention Center, which is under a $50.5 million expansion and renovation, and the BOK Center, a 18,500-seat venue that will be completed by September 2009. Arkansas features the...
- Hotel meeting rooms. Ito-Peterson, Yoko // Orange County Business Journal;01/24/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p37
Presents a chart on hotel meeting rooms in Orange County, California as of January 24, 2000. Includes names and addresses of hotels; Area of meeting space; Seating capacity of special rooms; Includes Disneyland Hotel; Hilton Anaheim; Doubletree Hotel in Costa Mesa.
- NEW YORK TRADITION. Baraban, Regina // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p57
The article offers information about the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City. The hotel has a 5,696 square-foot ballroom with a 1,952 square-foot foyer, 27-foot- high ceiling and 1000-seat capacity. The hotel's Palm room is ideal for small corporate gatherings. The hotel has also 19 flexible...
- HARD ROCK MEETING. // Travel Agent;4/27/2009, Vol. 334 Issue 9, p32
The article reports on the move of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas to add 75,885 square feet of meeting space in Nevada. It states that the hotel's 40 meeting rooms will have a modern decor and include up-to-date technology such as built-in flat-screen televisions with projection capability,...