Lights, Camera, Action!
- community. Whittle, Kate // Missoula Independent;5/15/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p34
A calendar of events for Montana in May 2014 is presented which includes meeting of the Vestibular Dysfunction Local Support Group, the Water Rights Permit and Change Application Workshop, and the Faces of Homelessness In Missoula public forum.
- BEAUTY AND THE BEO. Gecker, Rachel // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p14
The article discusses the highlights of the 2007 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners Education Forum in Dana Point, California in June 2007. The event was led by FICP vice president, education, Kim Borlin. One of the topics discussed in the event was the working together of hotel food and...
- 2007 FICP Forum Kicks Up Content. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p51
The article discusses the highlights of the 2007 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Education Forum held on June 20 to 22, 2007 in Dana Point, California with the theme "Presenting You." The event focused on helping attendees improve professional skills and enhance business...
- Meetings Industry Considers New Views on the Definition of Luxury. Airoldi, Donna M. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;7/6/2011, p2
The article discusses the highlights of the 2011 Luxury Meetings Forum held in Dana Point, California. Planners, suppliers and speakers at the forum emphasized the need to combine luxury with responsibility, relevance and value. Manulife financial director Patricia Kerr discussed how behavior...
- Calendar of Events. // O&P Business News;4/15/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p6
A calendar of events for the U.S. area is presented from April 17 to March 19, 2009 which includes an annual meeting of the Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America, College Park Industries Clinical Application Workshop, and the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association Policy Forum.
- BUSINESS CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/16/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p34
A calendar of business-related events for Syracuse, New York area in January-February 2009 is presented which includes the GO System Workshop, Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce Member Orientation meeting, and the Fast Track to Savings Panel Discussion.
- On The Agenda. // Windspeaker;2009 Business Quarterly, p4
A calendar of event in Canada is presented, including "Mastering Aboriginal Inclusion Workshop," held in Victoria, British Columbia from January 13-14, 2009, "The Canadian Institute's Structuring, Negotiating and Financing Power Projects," held in Toronto, Ontario from January 19-20 and...
- DIVERSITY DIARY…. Smyth, Berni // Gay Community News;Dec2010, Issue 252, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the activities of the LGBT community in Dublin, Ireland. The Sligo/ Mayo Youth Steering Group held its first meeting. The Gossip transgender group will be hosting a drumming workshop for its last meeting in 2010. The Transgender Equality Network Ireland...
- On the Agenda. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/17/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p35
The article presents a calendar of events in Connecticut from April 17 to 25, 2006. The SoundWaters luncheon program about Stamford's waste-to-energy project. Southern Connecticut Exchange Program will be on April 20. The Volunteer Center of Southwestern Fairfield County human resources...