- UPSCALE INCENTIVES. Baraban, Regina; McGee, Regina // Insurance Conference Planner;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on several hotels and health resorts in the U.S. for corporate and incentive meetings. Features of the Ocean Edge Resort in Brewster, Massachusetts; Information on the Mountain View Grand resort in Whitefield, New Hampshire; Background of the White Barn Inn in Kennebunkport, Maine.
- VENUE TRACKER BRIEFS. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2008, p23
The article offers news briefs related to convention facilities in Great Britain. Algarve Vila Sol Resort has changed its name to Renaissance Golf & Spa Resort which comprises of 11 meeting rooms. Marriot Tudor Park Hotel & Country Club has carried out a Â£4 million refurbishment in Kent,...
- SOUTH CAROLINA, Charleston Place. Baraban, Regina // Insurance Conference Planner;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p42
Provides information on Charleston Place Hotel as an incentive destination in South Carolina. Description of the hotel; List of opportunities for incentive groups; Number of meeting rooms in Charleston Place.
- JW Marriott Cancun. Barahan, Regina // Insurance Conference Planner;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p32
Presents information on the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa in Mexico. Features of the interior walkway; Number of meeting rooms of the hotel; Services offered at the foot spa.
- BEACHCOMBER IDYLL. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2008, p44
The article features the Paradis Hotel & Golf Club from Beachcomber Hotels & Resorts in Mauritius. It states that Paradis is the ultimate luxury resort for groups and has a dedicated department for them. Its modern conference room can hold 160 delegates in air-conditioned comfort. It adds that...
- Corporate Meetings & Incentives' 2005 Paragon Awards. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jan2005, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p65
This article presents information related to corporate meetings and incentives. Corporate meetings and incentives announces the winner of the reader selected 2005 Paragon Awards. Once again the readers were asked to choose the hotels, resorts and conference centers that did the best job of...
- HIGH-STYLE Incentives. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p53
The article presents a profile of several international high class hotels and resorts ideal for meeting venues. Luna Hotel Baglioni in Venice, Italy has three meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 170 people. Hilton Waikoloa Village on Hawaii's Big Island would open on 2007. Zermatt Resort &...
- CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS REPORT. // Expo Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p56
The article presents an update on the construction of convention and events facilities in the U.S. The construction for the Omni Fort Worth Hotel in Texas has begun construction. The hotel will offer indoor meeting room space and outdoor meeting room space when it opens in November 2008. The NIA...
- New Mexico Resort to Debut in Fall. Brewer, Barbara L. // Association Meetings;Apr2005, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p69
Presents an update on convention hotels and resorts in the U.S. as of April 2005. Opening of the Sandia Resort & Casino in Albuquerque, New Mexico; Completion of the renovation of meeting room and pre-function spaces at Kansas City Convention and Entertainment Centers; Lodges with guest rooms...