Setup for Success
- Venue of the month. // Human Resources (09648380);Aug2009, p56
The article provides information on Vinopolis as a venue which can cater big events located in London, England. The venue has seven spaces which can accommodate events including the Great Halls with Victorian arches for tiered events both with a reception and dinner, Mezzanine which is combined...
- Floorspace Increases; Ratio Remains Constant. // Buildings;Nov2010, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the expected constant ratio of commercial floorspace among different uses, even if an increase in the amount of such spaces by 26 billion square feet from 2006 to 2030 is anticipated.
- Singapore Marriott Hotel. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2012 Global Event Planner, p158
The article offers information on Singapore Marriott Hotel located in Singapore. It says that Marriott can accommodate 500 persons for a cocktail reception in their Grand Ballroom area and has technical facilities which provide wireless internet access to the customers. It adds that it caters...
- BANQUET FACILITIES. // BusinessWest;2005 Resource Guide, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p39
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of banquet facilities in Massachusetts. Total seating capacity; Range of services offered; Contact person.
- Fighting for space. Morrison, Adrian // Estates Gazette;3/2/2002, Issue 209, Special Section p34
Reports on the increase in demand for retail store floor spaces in Scotland in 2002. Pattern of shop-floor expansion; Increase in rent at out-of-town retail parks; Expansion of restaurants.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's New York Business;10/6/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p0032
A correction to the article "Spaceworks Makes Room for Creatives," published in the September 29, 2014 issue is presented.
- Interwire 2013 update: more exhibit space contracted for trade show. // Wire Journal International;Jun2012, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p31
The article informs that 77 percent of the available floor space has been sold for the trade show Interwire 2013 which will be held from April 23-25, 2013 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- How Room Setup Affects F&B. Shock, Patti J. // Association Meetings;Jun2007, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p30
The article discusses the effect of room setup on food & beverage consumption during meetings. It describes how different table set-ups limit access to food. It states that each guest should be allocated a 6-10 square feet of floor space during a reception. It lists some things to consider when...
- The Meal World. Spencer, Kyle; Bloom, Claudia // Real Simple;Oct2005, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p153
The article presents suggestions to the problems people often encounter when dinning out. People are often reluctant to wait outside a restaurant for their chance. A person should be sure to call if he is more than 15 minutes behind schedule. He should also be specific about what is delaying...