Getting Smart About Strategic Sourcing
- MOL and ING to settle share option agreement in cash, enter new one. // Hungary A.M.;11/25/2014, p2
The article announces that Hungarian oil and gas group MOL and Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation ING have decided to cash-settle an share option agreement and have signed another share option agreement on November 24, 2014.
- Citi Wants India to Ease Ownership Regs. // American Banker;1/24/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 16, p13
Reports on information that Citigroup Inc. has said India needs to ease regulations on foreign ownership of banks before the company makes any acquisitions there. Lists problems of the regulatory limit for foreign ownership; Provides names of foreign banking companies challenging Citibank's...
- ING May Send Some U.S. Jobs to India. // American Banker;12/1/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 229, p20
This article reports that ING Group NV is considering offshoring some of its U.S. group functions to India. Alexander Rinnooy Kan said that offshoring some U.S. units would have a modest immediate impact on its 114,000 worldwide employees.
- Indian and European IT Services Firms Eyeing ING's $125Mn Outsourcing Contract - Media Report. // GlobalSourcingNOW;9/13/2007, p1
The article focuses on the outsourcing contract to be issued by ING group. According to a media report, large Indian IT services companies including Infosys Technologies, Tata Consultancy Services, Satyam, are eyeing an outsourcing contract worth U.S.$125 million from ING group, a Dutch...
- Swift Again Endorses ISO Formats for EU Harmonization. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;4/10/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p10
The article reports on the proposal of the La Hulpe, Belgium-based financial industry cooperative Swift to adopt the International Organization for Standardization 15022 and 20022 to harmonize clearing-and-settlement-related communications in the European Union (EU). It is said that the...
- Latin American wealth markets: European wealth managers are packing their bags. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;Feb2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the closure of European wealth management services in Latin America. It mentions that Barclays Wealth closed its office in Buenos Aires, Argentina leading its clients to be served from the U.S. Standard Chartered PLC divested its private banking businesses in the region to...
- Less than 20% ownership delivers significant influence. // Accountancy;Jul2007, Vol. 140 Issue 1367, p92
The article discusses a disclosure by financial services company ING, which states that it exerts influence over investments even though it holds less than 20 percent of voting rights. International accounting standards rule 28 requires companies to report such influence. ING published a report...
- Northern Deal to Increase Europe Fund Servicing. Kulikowski, Laurie // American Banker;11/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 225, p2
Reports that Northern Trust Corp. moved to increase its mutual fund servicing and outsourcing capabilities in Europe through its deal for ING Group NV's Baring Asset Management Financial Services Group. Description of the deal and its impact on Northern; Profile of Baring Asset Management;...
- ING Survivorship Life Policy. // American Banker;3/11/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 48, p7
Mentions a new survivorship universal life product introduced by ING. Features of the ING Explorer Survivorship Universal Life, designed for death benefit protection; The split-option rider offered by the ING Explorer SUL; Types of financial services offered at ING.