A New 21st Century Version of Parachute
- Dick Bolles on Knowing Yourself, Creating Careers, and the Staying Power of Parachute. Lee, Shelley A. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p20
The article presents an interview with Dick Bolles, a career advisor and author of the book "What Color Is Your Parachute." Topics discussed include where the title for his book came from, and the expectations he had for the commercial success of his book, his educational and career background,...
- Ask for Directions When You Get Lost: USE YOUR GIFTS. Bolles, Dick; ANDERSON, MAUREEN // Career Clinic: Eight Simple Rules for Finding Work You Love;2008, p67
An interview with Dick Bolles, author of the book "What Color Is Your Parachute?" is presented. Bolles believes that a person should use his or her gifts to find happiness in career and in life and that gifts like to find expression. He sees that the two gifts that God have given people are...
- What Color Is Your Parachute?: 2007; A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career Changers. Farris, Dale // Library Journal;10/1/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 16, p87
The article reviews the book "What Color Is Your Parachute?: 2007; A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career Changers," by Richard Nelson Bolles.
- The 2005 What Color is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual For Job-Hunters And Career-Changers. Beasley, Steven E. // Career Planning & Adult Development Journal;Fall2004, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p54
Reviews the book "The 2005 What Color Is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers," by Richard N. Bolles.
- On summer vacation, work toward a career. Bailey, Alyssa // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/8/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 109, p4
The article reviews the book "What Color is Your Parachute?" by Carol Christen and Richard N. Bolles .
- What Color is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers. Will, Patrick // Management Today (14405636);Oct2013, p49
No abstract available.
- Parachute Soars into the 1990s. Quinn, Judy // Library Journal;1/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p130
This article presents a historical background on the book What Color Is Your Parachute? by Richard Bolles. First born in 1970 as a career guidance pamphlet for ministers, the book is now written for a broader audience and updated yearly. It is a publishing phenomenon that sells, about 1,000...
- IMPROVING YOURSELF. // New Equipment Digest;Dec2002, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p10
Reviews several books on career development. 'What Color Is Your Parachute,' by Richard Nelson Bolles; 'The Power of Minds at Work: Organizational Intelligence in Action,' by Karl Albrecht; 'Beyond Borders: Web Globalization Strategies,' by John Yunker; 'Linux in the Workplace: How to Use Linux...
- Read it and reap. James, Lisa // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;12/8/2003, Issue 1697, p60
This article presents information on some books that are helpful for job hunters. The book "How to Get a Job You'll Love," written by John Lees helps readers tap into their hidden talents and identify what kind of career they really want. In the book "What Color is Your Parachute?" written by...