Retirees Want Income Flexibility…
- Distribution Planning: The Product Of Choice For Retiring Boomers. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/4/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 31, p11
Focuses on the estimated assets of baby boomers to be repositioned for retirement in the U.S. Accumulation objectives of financial professionals; Distribution of investments to provide retirement income; Protection of retirees' assets and income management.
- Spurring Boomers To Think About Income Planning. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/27/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 43, p14
Reports on the importance of retirement plan and income planning service among baby boomers in the U.S. Provision of financial planning for boomers to decide to buy long term care insurance; Average rate of annuitization; Overview on the "Retirement Income Matrix".
- 4 retirement income RISKS - and how to avoid them. Voegtlin, Rex; Pfau, Wade // Life Insurance Selling;Dec2013, Vol. 88 Issue 12, p22
The article discusses aspects of retirement planning as it reflects the changes on the way individuals plan their retirement considering demographics, life expectancy, and mortality. It refers to a perspective calling retail financial service providers as retirement planners. Also discussed are...
- Boomers on Retirement: Worried. // American Banker;10/17/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 199, p8
Reports that a third of baby boomers are worried about retirement, up from 19% four years ago, according to a survey for Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.
- It Ain't Daddy's Retirementâ€¦. // Journal of Financial Planning;May2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p21
The article reports on a retirement study by Merrill Lynch that reveals that retirement for members of the baby boom generation won't resemble the retirement of earlier generations. A survey revealed that 75% of respondents said that they intend to keep working in retirement for mental...
- Economy Affected Retirement Security for Women. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Sponsor News;2014, p125
The article focuses on the survey results from the Insured Retirement Institute which reveals that many women are facing financial challenges due to the economy, which affect their retirement readiness and outlook. It states that the economy has a detrimental effect on Generation X women. It...
- Survey Points to Changing Income Requirements During Retirement. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/16/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 15, p45
The article focuses on the study by the Sun Life Financial Inc. regarding the changes in income requirements during retirement in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Boomers will be engaging in some other activities after retirement and they will be needing the income. According to executive Mary Fay, the...
- Baby boomers shun advice, seek DIY finance. Moore, Bela // Money Management;1/31/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p5
The article offers information on the result of the REST Industry Super survey with regards to the retirement of baby boomers, wherein out of 1200 respondents, more than 30 per cent responded that they do not need financial advice.
- Trust & Reliable Income Most Critical to Retirees. Barney, Lee // Money Management Executive;6/6/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p1
The article discusses the four-part solutions developed by Financial Engines Inc. to address the fears of Baby Boomers to live in poverty during their senior years in the U.S. It states that the company establishes the plan after one-on-one interviews of Baby Boomers. It explains that the...