Here's What's New at FPA Seattle 2007
- Giving Back. // Site Selection;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p672
The article focuses on the role of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC) to the author's professional career development. He relates how other members of the IAMC helped him during the time he lost his job, extending personal connections beyond the normal business level. It explores the...
- What's on Your Mind? // ASHA Leader;3/4/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p18
Reveals that members of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association will have a chance to voice their opinion during a Membership Forum. Schedule of the forums.
- New Media Forum pulls in the crowds. // In-Store Marketing;Apr2002, p38
Reports on the first meeting held by the New Media Forum, a forum setup by the Point-of-Purchase Advertising International organization, in London, England. Groups or people that participated in the meeting; Reason for the creation of the forum.
- CEA forced to pull plug on March forum. // Event;Apr2002, p5
Reports on the postponement of the forum 'Adapt to Survive,' which the Corporate Events Association has scheduled on March 18, 2002. Reason for the postponement; Objective of the forum.
- BHETA puts the emphasis on export with new initiative. // DIY Week;2/10/2012, p4
The article offers information on the Export Forum organized by the British Home Enhancement Trade Association, to be held on February 29, 2012 at the organization's head office in Birmingham, England.
- SDR Forum surpasses 100-member mark. // RCR Wireless News;10/16/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p42
Informs on the membership drive of the Software Defined Radio Forum.
- ARTICHOKE 45. // Artichoke (1442-0953);
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the 2013 Eat-Drink-Design awards, Workplace/Worklife forum by the Architecture Media and the appointment of Cassie Hansen as the editor of the periodical.
- Gibson takes PLANET reins. Ricca, Stephanie // Landscape Management;Mar2006, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p18
The article features the 2006 Executive Forum of the Professional Landcare Network (PLANET) in early February at Lake Las Vegas, Nevada. The forum highlights the turnover of positions to the new people of PLANET and for awards and honors to be celebrated. Dan Foley of D. Foley Landscape in...
- CALENDAR. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/19/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p20
A calendar of events for the Michigan area in January-February 2009 is presented which includes a lecture titled "Positioning You and Your Business in This New Economy," a career reception and workshop for small businesses, and the Employer Forum on Internships.