Patterson Falls to No. 2 as 148 New Titles Hit Lists
- The Magic of Life. // Christianity Today;Jun2007, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p72
An excerpt from the book "The Secret," edited by Rhonda Byrne is presented.
- S&S Credits The Secret, Lower Royalty Write-Offs for Q1. // Book Publishing Report;May2007, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the success of the book "The Secret," by Rhonda Byrne, published by Simon & Schuster Inc. in the U.S. The author explains that the increase in its sales can be attributed to lower royalty write-offs, lower information technology (IT) costs and higher distribution fees....
- Live Long and Prosper. Winner, Lauren F. // Publishers Weekly;8/13/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 32, pS4
The article offers a look at books yoking spiritual concerns to the pursuit of prosperity. Cynthia Black of Beyond Words Publishing explains that readers are inspired by Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret" in part because the author presented things in an emotional way that touched people's hearts. The...
- Pitching dreams. Marty, Martin E. // Christian Century;4/17/2007, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p47
The article presents the author's views regarding motivational literature and publicity in the modern society of the United States. The author cites several idealistic quotes about dreaming and lofty goal accomplishments, and contrasts them with realistic criticism. The author particularly...
- The Secret of Success. Garrett, Lynn // Publishers Weekly;3/26/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 13, pS3
The article looks at how the success of the book "The Secret," by Rhonda Byrne affected the market for mind-body-spirit publications. After the book was featured on the show "Oprah," it was brought into the mainstream. Joel Fotinos, director at Penguin Group, said the sales of "The Secret" are...
- Unraveling The Secret. Rippe, David // Shift: At the Frontiers of Consciousness;Jun-Aug2007, Issue 15, p10
The article explores the issues behind the book "The Secret," by Rhonda Byrne. The law of attraction which states that like attracts like is being popularized in the book. The books starts with an excerpt attributed to the Emerald Tablet, a crystal-like tablet on which a coded spiritual formula...
- The Secret Exposed. Lawrenz, Mel // Christianity Today;Jun2007, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p71
The article reviews the book "The Secret," edited by Rhonda Byrne.
- Is "The Secret" Really A Secret? Johnson, Rick // Supply House Times;Jul2007, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p158
The article reviews the book "The Secret," by Rhonda Byrne.
- EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT … THE SECRET. // People;2/19/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p53
This article reviews the book "The Secret," by Rhonda Byrne.