- Ripplewood's Reader's Digest Acquisition Brings Changes to WRC. // Electronic Education Report;4/6/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the changes brought by the acquisition of Reader's Digest Association Inc. by the parent company of WRC Media Inc., Ripplewood Holdings LLC, in New York. One of the changes was the formation of a consumer business services unit that brought together Reader's Digest's book...
- ChildU To Be Acquired By WRC Media. // Electronic Education Report;04/25/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p5
Reports that the WRC Media has agreed to acquire online resource provider, ChildU. Educational-related products and services of the ChildU.
- Revenue Down at WRC Media, Operating Performance Improves. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the financial performance of educational publisher WRC Media Inc. in the year 2002.
- WRC Media Adds Consumer Business Unit, Revamps Exec. Suite. // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p4
Reports on the reorganization move of New York-based supplemental curriculum and assessment publisher, WRC Media Inc. Reason behind the firm's move; Businesses operated by WRC in the K-12 area; Executives added to the company's management line-up.
- With Revenue Shrinking, WRC Media Faces Default on Credit Agreements and Cash Shortfall in 2004. // Educational Marketer;12/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the financial performance of educational publisher WRC Media Inc. in New York. Decline of revenue; Evaluation of business options; Shortage of funds.
- Reader's Digest acquires Reiman publications. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p11
Reports on the acquisition of Reiman Publications L.L.C. by the Reader's Digest Association Inc. in Pleasantville, New York. Purchase price; Expansion of the marketing channels.
- Reader's Digest expects new acquisition to boost business. Prezioso, Jeanine // Westchester County Business Journal;6/10/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Reiman Publications LLC by Reader's Digest Association Inc. Value of the transaction; Subscription base of Reiman; Number of montly magazines that are published by Reiman; Revenue posted by Reader's Digest in 2001.
- Reader's Digest UK sold to private equity group. Sheahan, Tim // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);4/16/2010, p9
This article reports on the acquisition by private equity group Better Capital of Reader's Digest UK.
- Reader's Digest signs $760m deal. // Precision Marketing;3/29/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p9
Reports on a merger agreement between The Reader's Digest Association with publishing company Reiman Publications. Value of the deal; Expectations from the transaction; Benefits of Reiman from the deal.