- Custom Testing Business Drives TASA Revenue Up 14.6% To $11.2M. // Educational Marketer;2/7/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the financial performance of K-12 test developer Touchstone Applied Science Associates in Brewster, New York in fiscal 2004 ended October 31. Total revenue generated; Percentage of revenue growth; Factors that contribute to the favorable performance of the company.
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING: CORPORATE PROFITS. // Economic Indicators;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p8
No abstract available.
- Criteria for profit control. Cowan, Tom // Accountancy;Mar1976, Vol. 87 Issue 991, p86
The article examines how a company in Great Britain can exercise profit control in spite of increasing governmental interference. Companies should recognize replacement costs in the prices of their inventories. They should also ensure that price adjustments are made promptly on any material...
- Houghton Mifflin Company SWOT Analysis. // Houghton Mifflin Company SWOT Analysis;Apr2007, p1
A company profile of Houghton Mifflin Co., a publisher engaged in publishing textbooks, instructional technology, assessments and other educational materials, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues....
- Company Overview. // Houghton Mifflin Company SWOT Analysis;Apr2007, p4
An overview of Houghton Mifflin Co., a publisher engaged in publishing textbooks, instructional technology, assessments and other educational materials, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in the fiscal year ended December 2005, as well as principal business offered, including...
- Sales surprises boost returns. // Dow Theory Forecasts;11/6/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 45, p1
The article focuses on the study that show the impact of earning announcements on corporate stock in the U.S. Stocks increase when reported earnings exceed consensus estimates although the effect is not universal. The study suggests that stocks tend to continue rising for up to a year after the...
- Beyond Botox: Allergan Inc. Looks to the Future. Reed, Vita // San Diego Business Journal;10/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p22
Reports on the financial performance of Allergan Inc. in Irvine, California. Total profit posted by the company for the second-quarter; Aid of sales of Botox, a neurotoxin used to treat neck spasms and cosmetically to reduce wrinkles, to the overall financial performance of the company;...
- US: Hershey sees H1 profits up as Q2 accelerates. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);7/27/2014, p1
The article reports that confectioner Hershey posted an increase in profits in the first half of 2014. Topics discussed include its net income for the period ended June 29, 2014 comparable to 2013, acceleration of its revenue gains in the second half of 2014 when sales increased 4.6 percent and...
- WaMu Sees Higher Earnings Despite Tough Market Environment. // National Mortgage News;10/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p28
Reports on the financial performance of Washington Mutual Inc. for the third quarter of 2005. Increase in revenue; Net profit; Expenses incurred.